Your order of easiest to hardest role in League of Legends?

#11shrimp1992Posted 1/27/2013 10:00:14 PM
adc, top, mid, support, jungle. used to main jungle but the changes since season 1 ended has just made it so much less fun.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#12ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/27/2013 10:03:56 PM
1. Ad carry
2. top
3. support
4. mid
5. jungle

support/mid are my worst lanes but jungle is the hardest imo....yet one of the ones im good at.

ad is easy cause the laning is super simple, same with top except you have to be a little more careful.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#13kaysa13Posted 1/27/2013 10:12:30 PM(edited)
Impurity_ posted...
What is your order of difficulty of roles in LoL? Also state your elo or number of normal game wins, I wanna see the different perspectives of different player levels :D

So my order is uhm:
1. Support
2. ADC
3. Top
4. Jungle
5. Mid

My elo is ~1300
I has liek ~300 normal wins

For me, that list was accurate during S2. But S3 changed my perspective:

1. Jungler - With the trend of all lanes getting wards early, along with having neutral monsters being tougher, this role is my bane.

2. Top - Being along in arguably the "longest" lane is a bit tough. It can be likened to being on mid, but with the niche that you're 10 miles away from the safety of your tower.

3. ADC - A role that requires you to farm sufficiently enough to carry your team late game in the event that your mid cannot do that in early and mid game. Not to mention that it's the role that is most position-reliant among all.

4. Support - With the buff of additional passive gold in game and in masteries, together with the advent of good support items, they really buffed-up the role of support to be more effective. Especially with aggressive supports dominating these days.

5. Mid - Shortest of all lanes, easy to ward on, and easiest to farm. The only drawback is it's the easiest to gank at, but fear not, most pubstompers are mid laners for a reason.

Those are just my opinion though. I guess it differs from person to person.

EDIT: I think I confused my post. I'm making it clear that 1 = hardest, 5 = easiest.
---
This is a signature.
#14EDumeyPosted 1/27/2013 10:14:53 PM
1. Top

Generally bruisers and divers. I very much like to get into the middle of a fight and not die, while still doing my job. This makes champs like Olaf, Jax, Shen, or Malphite my easiest roles to play.

2. Jungle

Same logic as before, with a lot of champs crossing right over. Olaf/Malphite still. Add in champs like Maokai/Mummy.

3. ADC

A shocking change, but playing champs that love to get into the midst of things has put me at the mercy of ADCs properly positioning themselves, or killing ADCs who misposition themselves. I'm a great farmer, so laning is never an issue. If I ever have a problem, it's actually just that I puss around the back line too much when I ADC.

4. Support

Peeling is a simple task, but knowing exactly when you can or can't win a fight when you aren't the major contributer in any way is difficult. Sometimes I play like I'm one of my farmed up bruisers and bite off more than I can chew.

5. Mid

I'm not necessarily bad at Mid, but playing squishy champs that like to get into the midst of things is kind of against my mantra. I love to play me some Fizz or Katarina. But I very easily make mistakes past laning and generally have difficulty positioning.

Elo: Sitting at ~1300 with only just finishing placements, after being ~950 end of S2.

Normals: 334

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23172627

They aren't in my match history any more, but my biggest carry games so far have actually been as TF in mid and as Fizz in mid. (Also one godlike Tristana game, but that's expected.) My biggest fail game so far has been a Diana mid game, where I won lane and lost everywhere else.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#15FlameLord23Posted 1/27/2013 10:15:51 PM
AD Carry
Support
Mid
Jungler

ELO 1100
Normal wins ~250
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#16MindManipulatorPosted 1/27/2013 10:20:46 PM
I do best with AP champs and of the few normal games I played mid just seems to work best after that would be
support
ADC
jungle

I can't really handle AD champs well and jungle I done like 2 times in bots
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat
#17NeoAndurilPosted 1/27/2013 10:21:18 PM
top > adc > jungle > support > mid from best to worst
#18Impurity_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:23:06 PM
I see the community finds ADC and Jungle to be the hardest roles :o

I guess I'll have to practice those roles for Ranked :D

Thanks guys
---
Banned Gamefaqs Accounts: NoName, No_Name, No___Name, No_____Name
#19EDumeyPosted 1/27/2013 10:27:13 PM
I see the community finds ADC and Jungle to be the hardest roles :o

I guess I'll have to practice those roles for Ranked :D

Thanks guys

ADC is probably one of the most called roles when you start placements, simply because everyone thinks they can carry themselves, and that they're better than the norm. Either get really good at ADC and take it for yourself, or search elsewhere.

I actually have an 1800 Elo friend that said the best strategy for starting ranked was to play support and ensure that whatever dumbass ADC you get in solo queue gets farmed and fed. But he's much better than me. >_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#20Alakazam_fanPosted 1/27/2013 10:27:40 PM
Support
Mid
ADC
Jungle

450W/320L

1843 elo
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~