Your order of easiest to hardest role in League of Legends?

#21Unit1027Posted 1/27/2013 10:31:08 PM
1. Mid (fizz main rite hur)
2.top
3.support
4.adc
5.jungler
Unranked with like 190 normal wins (i dont play alot)
#22domprussPosted 1/28/2013 4:23:07 AM
Okay; 1400 elo (well 1397 currently)

1: Top Lane, most of the time Top can be counter picked, and if not, the jungler's generally can assist if they are competent.

2: MId Lane, I find Mid lane easiest, but I love playing highly Mobile Champions, so I'll get a fizz or cass, which can get away from a gank fairly easily. If not, most other AP mid's that I play have a hard CC, like Morg, viktor, et cetra.

3: ADC, personally I'm not the best at ADC, so I try to avoid it, seem many people out there who can play it extremely well, but I'm just good at it. Know when to farm, when to trade, how to poke on longer ranged champs, et cetra.

4: Jungle, I normally play Elise in the jungle, she's beastly, clears fast, and can gank extremely well, but takes a good bit of farm to get amazing late game, which is where she hurts. I've played many many other jungler's depending on their team comp, if they grab amumu, I'll shyvanna and steal half their jungle, and try to play as fluidly as possible.

5: Support. Okay i won't lie, i main support, so I chose it as the hardest, probably because of mentally when I don't duo queue it's the most frustrating because you are forced to rely on the ADC knowing what to do, and that is hard. It's easy warding a lane, zoning enemies, and counter picking kill lanes, using champs to disengage. I find that portion easy, it's when they go Ali-Vayne, and you go janna + ez. As support Janna, you see ali jump in and knock Ez back into a wall, well your whirlwind is already knocking both of them up, so what do you expect to see? You expect to see Ez teleport away from a wall, and maybe harass once he's behind a minion wave. Nope what you see most of the time (okay not really but it feels like it), is the ez teleporting right in between a wall and vayne, getting condemned and dying, despite the fact you gave him the window to get out of the killzone. Other games, it's easiest, get caitlyn, and i go leona and we get 6 kills before 10 minutes is up.

TLDR: Support is hardest because of stupid ADC's, with a good ADC it's easiest
#23DepressedOtterPosted 1/28/2013 4:28:48 AM
Best to worse

1. Top
2. Jungle
3. Mid
4. Nunu Support
5. ADC
6. Any other support

last time i checked my normal elo was like ~1400 something with 400 something games played total.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#24QuetzalmaPosted 1/28/2013 4:52:39 AM
easiest to hardest:

Support
Mid
----------*Some distance*
---------*Even bigger distance*
Adc
---------*Even BIGGER distance*
Jungler
#25gam3szzz_2Posted 1/28/2013 5:17:28 AM
I can see what separates the decent players with the bad players
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Support Player)
#26Reaper_MinionPosted 1/28/2013 5:18:33 AM
My personal order:

1. Support
2. Jungle
3. Top
4. Mid
5. ADC

What I believe to be the order that applies to most players:

1. Top
2. Support
3. Mid
4. Jungle
5. ADC

Most people can't play ADC for s*** because they have poor positioning.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#27Stalky24Posted 1/28/2013 5:19:08 AM
Anybody who puts anything but jungle on the first spot doesnt understand jungling at all. It is by far the hardest role.
#28danw15yrPosted 1/28/2013 5:20:50 AM
My roles best to worst;

Mid
Support
ADC
Jungle
---
------
We've decided to stop using the term "work, life balance" as this implies that your life has meaning.
#29_DaydreamPosted 1/28/2013 5:24:51 AM
personally

Jungle
Support
ADC
Mid

I guess I'm a team oriented player and jungling main. Though I get fed up with people very easily so I tend to go to the solo lanes more now because there is less whining and less botching of my ganks by people not engaging or realizing I am even going to their lane to gank. Not to mention being blamed for everything under the sun and moon as a jungler.

1336 ELO
---
To want nothing is to have everything.
#30teh_hellspawnPosted 1/28/2013 5:28:50 AM
Mid
ADC
Jungle
Support
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?