Your order of easiest to hardest role in League of Legends?

#41xMikhalxPosted 1/28/2013 9:58:58 AM(edited)
My order from easiest to hardest:
Top -> Just stay alive and farm and then bruiser up.
Mid -> Just stay alive and farm, follow mid that roams or roam when convenient.
Jungle -> Choose your fights, you should never die, but you still have to secure objectives.
ADC -> Stay alive, farm, and be in good position during teamfights.
Support -> Ward properly, itemize properly, make sure no one dies, cc the right people, etc.

I'm obviously biased since I main jungle and have the biggest problem when I play bot lane. When I'm ADC, support doesn't know how to "properly" support. When I play support, ADC doesn't know how to position and makes my life a hassle.

Highest solo queue Elo: 1800s

Wins in normal: 1800 something wins.

Edit: I like the discussion about jungling... but I disagree. Jungling is the easiest role, but also easily the biggest part of winning a match. A good jungler could either be one that always secures objectives or one that ganks opportunistically. A jungler can choose their fights. The only way a jungler can throw a game heavily is if he chooses a bad fight, but that's just inexperience. A jungler can only do good if he is not playing with a poor mindset.
#42b0omstickPosted 1/28/2013 9:59:35 AM(edited)
Mid
Support
Jungle
ADC

1350 ELO
#43LinktheMan46Posted 1/28/2013 9:59:30 AM
Easiest to hardest:

1. Support
2. Mid
3. Jungle
4. ADC
5. Top

Top is just a cornucopia of hell with the way the game is right now, and ADCs have to have great last hitting skills, lane control and near perfect positioning in order to be effective.

Ranked Elo: 1564
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#44EDumeyPosted 1/28/2013 9:59:57 AM
You can use that logic for every role, and your average jungler simply by being the jungler is going to have a much lower individual impact mid-late game by simple fact of being gold starved compared to a laner.

qft
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#45QuantumMechonisPosted 1/28/2013 10:02:15 AM
Easiest to Hardest

1. Support
2. Mid
3. ADC

*a large number*

4. Top

*some very large number*

5. Jungle

I HATE jungling and top is my worst lane.
---
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
#46xMikhalxPosted 1/28/2013 10:03:52 AM
Well, in theory, a jungler should itemize in such a form that he's still going to relevant mid-late game. Mundo is Mundo/Cho is Cho. Unless you're playing unorthodox junglers like Kayle or Zed, then yes, your damage will be irrelevant unless you get a lane to yourself after ganking a few times.

I guess if you really look at it, all forms of laning are harder than jungle. Unless you're playing a jungle prone to having a weak early game, you cannot get "ganked" in the jungle unless you really are getting outmatched. If that's the case, you lose no matter what role it is. However, side laners must stay alive through pressure of a jungler or mid even with wards.
#47casperrulezPosted 1/28/2013 10:06:23 AM
From easiest to hardest

1. Mid
2. AD Carry
3. Top
4. Jungler
5. Support

1396 elo w/ 0 games played
~640 normal wins
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#48EvilMewtwoPosted 1/28/2013 11:55:01 AM(edited)
Easiest to hardest

Support
ADC
Mid
Jungle

~350 normal wins, 1250 elo
---
Starcraft II: skdeimos.561 League of Legends: Fissured
Core i7 3770k | ASUS 2GB GTX 670 | ASUS P8Z77-V | 8GB Vengeance
#49JackDaniels1964Posted 1/28/2013 11:55:55 AM
Easiest
Mid/Top/Jungle