Your order of easiest to hardest role in League of Legends?

#51Sythstrife99Posted 1/28/2013 8:49:16 PM
havent the time to look at my wins but my roles from easier to worst go

1. solo top
2. solo mid.
3/4 jungle/adc(kind of the same so they share the same rank here.)
5. support.
#52VoidgolemPosted 1/28/2013 8:51:16 PM(edited)
(from easiest to hardest)

1. Mid: your job basically boils down to "Don't **** up.". And roam, natch. Assuming you do one well and at least don't fail too hard at the other then you stand a pretty good chance of winning.

2: Support: Lane presence, warding, and knowing when to pick fights. That's it. At least one of these things you can fake by just being as aggro as is safe.

3: ADC: Right click for 40 minutes. Auto-win game unless caught with your pants down or using awful builds. So don't do either.

4: Top: Land of zer counterpicks. Also where all the truly bull**** and annoying heroes go to play (hai Nidalee). Marginal impact on the flow of the game a lot of the time.

5: Jungle: Be everywhere, do everything. Get blamed for not being everywhere enough.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#53GokotsuPosted 1/28/2013 8:51:19 PM
Easiest to hardest:

1. Support
2. AD Carry
3. Mid
4. Top
5. Jungling

Number of normals: 550 (I don't really play normals too often)
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Guild Wars, Resident Evil 2, Persona 4 Golden
#54Susan0Posted 1/28/2013 8:53:15 PM
Mid
Jung
Adc
Sp
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#55drakwardPosted 1/28/2013 8:56:44 PM
1. Top
2. ADC
3. Mid
4. Support
5. Jungle

I have around 300 normal wins and around 1300 elo

I have played top so many times that it just naturally has become my easiest lane, and im pretty good as an adc. Mid im decent. When im playing support and jungle, to me if a lane/my lane loses, it feels like it was somehow my fault, so I tend to stray away from those roles. Although when im playing premades, I have no problem supporting or jungling as there is far greater coordination among my friends and I than randoms.
---
BIG POTATO MOTHS!
#56belgerixPosted 1/28/2013 8:58:21 PM
I honestly think
1 jungle
2 top
3 support
4 adc
5 mid

Support is difficult because you have to communicate very well in solo queue. In duo its at #1
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro