NEW CHAMPION!: Martha

#1essprit0591Posted 1/28/2013 12:32:23 AM
Martha, the Lady of the Emblem

Description: Martha is a melee, AD-based swordswoman who relies on strategically chaining combinations of strikes in order to burst down her foes. Her sword's exceptionally long range, combined with her decent mobility, make her a threat even from afar.

Lore: Martha was said to have arrived from some distant, unknown kingdom. It is rumored that the blue-haired swordswoman came to challenge Fiora, the self-proclaimed master of duels. Donning her signature tiara, Martha joined the League in order to prove the superiority of the dolphin's blade.

Passive: Counter -- Martha prepares for incoming attacks whenever she is standing still. She will parry a basic attack and slash her sword in retaliation, dealing physical damage to all enemies in front of her. Counter has a cooldown before it can be used again.
Q: Shield Breaker -- Martha's next basic attack ignores a percentage of the target's armor and stuns the target based on how long since this ability was activated (the longer the charge, the greater the armor penetration and stun duration). It also ignores shields.
W: Dancing Blade -- Martha strikes colorfully in the direction of the cursor, dealing bonus magic damage to all enemies within range. She can use this ability up to 4 consecutive times before this ability goes into cooldown. The speed, range, and damage of Martha's strikes vary depending on the direction of each strike.
E: Dolphin Slash -- Martha swiftly dashes to the targeted enemy with her blade, freeing herself from all slows and dealing physical damage to the target.
R: Critical Hit -- Martha passively gains critical strike chance. Upon activation, Martha raises her sword and charges it with the power of the fiery symbol. For the next several seconds, Martha gains additional attack speed and have guaranteed critical strike chance.
#2EnclosurePosted 1/28/2013 12:33:12 AM
Stopped reading after the passive.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#3lordjinPosted 1/28/2013 12:38:39 AM
Stopped reading after the letter M
#4Shadow EdgePosted 1/28/2013 12:44:05 AM
Fiora 5.0
---
ns
#5IWBTGPosted 1/28/2013 12:51:08 AM
Hard countered by Ganonford

Because of his top tires
---
Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
#6Small_appliancePosted 1/28/2013 1:09:44 AM
Came in expecting a Martha Stewart champion.

Words cannot express my disappointment.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#7N3crisPosted 1/28/2013 1:13:56 AM
Came in expecting a Martha Stewart champion.

Words cannot express my disappointment.

---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#8OmegaFlare18Posted 1/28/2013 1:14:05 AM
....kind of a mess really
---
PSN: MachineHero09
Steam ID: mystr_E
#9Arken101Posted 1/28/2013 1:24:49 AM
un-original and bad/10
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#10EphidelPosted 1/28/2013 1:25:11 AM
Should just be named Lucina.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif