yay or neigh syndra

#11bobguydude1Posted 1/28/2013 12:29:09 AM
aHappySacka posted...
She has an unnecessarily high skill cap that just isn't worth it in the end compared to better picks like Orianna or Casseopia who outclass her. Otherwise Malzahar, LeBlanc, or Veigar will be much more worth it in the long run judging by your requirements.

ignore him. hes a syndra hater who doesnt know what hes talking about.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#12lleckPosted 1/28/2013 12:32:07 AM
Ult followed by e can stun a whole team in a teamfight for 1.5s. She is far better in team fights then people think.
---
Leggo my Eigo
#13Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/28/2013 12:33:21 AM
Dwhite_1 posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
She's fun, super strong in lane, but falls off like a brick once teamfights happen.

why does she fall off during teamfights?

low range, low mobility, super squishy and unreliable CC really kills her in teamfights, the fact that most of her damage is single target doesnt help either.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#14Wet_moonPosted 1/28/2013 12:36:58 AM
Dwhite_1 posted...
She's fun, super strong in lane, but falls off like a brick once teamfights happen.

low range, low mobility, super squishy and unreliable CC really kills her in teamfights, the fact that most of her damage is single target doesnt help either.

All true, imagine playing veigar only its like five times as hard to get his combo off, and if you do get the combo off you are committed to continue fighting. Oh and also its like 5 times more fun.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
#15aHappySackaPosted 1/28/2013 12:40:30 AM
bobguydude1 posted...

I just want the TC to not waste his time getting such a useless excuse of a champ, if he wants to try Syndra then he should wait until she's free week to see how bad she is or try her on the PBE.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#16Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:46:06 AM
aHappySacka posted...
bobguydude1 posted...

I just want the TC to not waste his time getting such a useless excuse of a champ, if he wants to try Syndra then he should wait until she's free week to see how bad she is or try her on the PBE.

you can try all the champs on the pbe? how do you get acess to play pbe?
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#17kirbyakaZPosted 1/28/2013 12:46:55 AM
Wet_moon posted...
Dwhite_1 posted...

All true, imagine playing veigar only its like five times as hard to get his combo off, and if you do get the combo off you are committed to continue fighting. Oh and also its like 5 times more fun.

Hum, what you said brings up something interesting that I just remembered. I've mained Veigar sense level 12 or so, and he's my favorite champ to play. When Syndra came out, I wasn't that excited for her, but when she was on free week I decided to give her a shot anyway.

I carried every game. I'm not sure why, but she just felt boringly strong to me, like once you got two-three orbs out you could insta kill someone, and with enough CDR late game just get 1 orb out, stun, second orb, ult, and you get a kill.

Honestly, for me, she was almost to easy to play. Which is . . . weird. Whenever she goes on freeweek again I'll make sure to try her again.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#18aHappySackaPosted 1/28/2013 12:50:59 AM(edited)
Dwhite_1 posted...
you can try all the champs on the pbe? how do you get acess to play pbe?

If you have an account then in a couple days you get tons of free IP and RP to do whatever you want with.

You need to download and sigh up an account on the PBE client, the problem is that you're pretty much downloading the entire game all over again and I'm pretty sure that sigh-ups aren't working anymore, but they were open on the 25th I think.

https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#19The-World-SevenPosted 1/28/2013 12:50:52 AM
lleck posted...
Ult followed by e can stun a whole team in a teamfight for 1.5s. She is far better in team fights then people think.

People counter her the same way they counter Heimerdinger: they just don't fight there. Landing her stun is the closest thing to playing billiards any champion in history has ever gotten to.

She does not have low range - well her AoE stun that isn't an ultimate has pretty low range, but that's her AoE stun that isn't an ultimate.

Having low mobility and being squishy, those are things every ranged AP caster has to deal with.

The real reason she isn't good in team fights is the sheer amount of time and preparation it takes to achieve the full effect of her ultimate or her cc.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#20g-cube_mastaPosted 1/28/2013 1:29:57 AM
syndra is very very good and takes good mechanics and skill to use effectively
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png