Giving away a free Riot K-9 Nasus code

#31AlkemickeyPosted 1/28/2013 6:24:52 AM(edited)
I love canines (NA)
#32Absolute__Zer0Posted 1/28/2013 6:30:42 AM
So uh, this is probably a stupid reason, but at least it's true: I simply love Nasus, but NONE of the groups I regularly play with trust me to play him when I queue up with teams. I am good at farming, but my tendency to play OP FotM champions has them thinking I can't do it and never will be able to against anyone remotely decent.

Interestingly enough, Nasus is the first champion I played back when I first booted up League of Legends and queued for my first bots game after finishing the tutorial. Even then I just thought he was flipping cool. He has that smooth voice and simply "you will get dunked and that's just the way it is meant to be because I am DOG" attitude.

His whole thing is that he's basically Goku. He goes into his weighted training chamber and Q's ALL the things and gets uber fed on creeps alone.

I had a game the other day where I played him and after farming my Q to about 350-400ish, was tri-ganked behind enemy lines. I walked away with a triple kill before my team could even pick up an assist, and on my way back withered a fourth enemy champ in order to get the AP carry on my team pick up yet another kill. The enemy team never saw it coming as I had not been scary before that point and it totally threw them for a loop. I LOVE moments like that.

Anyway, point is, if I have the skin then they will have to accept me as the OP amazing Nasus that I totally could be. I want to be the guy!-- No-- I WANNA BE THE DOG!

Also, NA server if you do pick me.
#33revsfan123Posted 1/28/2013 6:43:06 AM
I watched the film "K-9". Trust me, sit through it and tell me you don't deserve something in return.
#34masterplumPosted 1/28/2013 6:45:02 AM
I probably don't deserve it I suppose
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#35kusanagi888Posted 1/28/2013 6:54:15 AM
I write a Nasus haiku for you:

Standing in top lane
Happily farming puppy
Whack them with your stick

On NA should I be so fortunate.
#36BarrenitePosted 1/28/2013 6:55:39 AM
ill give it to rihawf
---
I'm not an ostrich.
#37_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:58:37 AM
Alright.

Two lucky people have recieved a private message from me containing the code that unlocks Nasus and the K-9 skin, so check your inbox people!
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#38masterplumPosted 1/28/2013 8:39:11 AM
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Holland?
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#39EcchiBakaPosted 1/28/2013 9:10:36 AM
_HeX posted...
Alright.

Two lucky people have recieved a private message from me containing the code that unlocks Nasus and the K-9 skin, so check your inbox people!

There's nothing in my inbox.

Prepare yourself mortal.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#40domprussPosted 1/28/2013 4:34:55 PM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have the skin now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Plus Nasus is awesome.