Never-gank junglers should stop jungling

#1OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 1/28/2013 4:13:15 AM
Our mid had to go out of their way to wander top to help me out, meanwhile Amumu is running around getting monster kills and never leaving to help anyone, no matter how often I ask for it. Then comes a loss 50 minute later where he calls me a noob >.<

God damn I hate people
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#2Ultraknight64Posted 1/28/2013 4:16:58 AM
To be fair, top is probably the hardest to gank because most champs can get away easily. Then again he was Amumu soooo.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#3ZileanPosted 1/28/2013 4:20:39 AM
I was jungling Shaco and ganked the enemy Teemo up top feeding our Darius a kill. Afterwards, I went and started taking the enemy golems but got caught by Xin. I pinged for Darius to pop on by and help, but ended up barely killing Xin and escaping their side.
When teleporting back I asked what the heck was wrong with him and got the response "you were on their side its your fault", then promptly died to the enemy Nid's spear. The Darius then became a huge b**** to me for the rest of the match and blamed our loss entirely on me even though I only died twice more after that going 7/4/11.

tl;dr people are stupid and I hate them too
---
http://i.imgur.com/xT7Et.jpg
#4Viewtiful_JonPosted 1/28/2013 4:37:35 AM
Most of the time the people who complain about never getting a gank are the ones who push right up to the enemy tower, they seem to complain mostly when your on your way to get a nice easy gank in another lane.
#5OnslaughtOfGods(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:44:43 AM
The few times I called for a gank the lane was square in the middle f the towers or were slowly creeping up on mine, with Renekton at a nice, killable 30-40% health. The most aggravating gank he refused was when he was killing whatever monster camp is nearest the very top of the enemy's side and instead of taking 10 seconds out of his day for an easy kill, went "I ain't got time for that" and continued his monster farming >.<

There's reasons I have as few wins as I do, and my gameplay is only occasionally a factor
---
#6Susan0Posted 1/28/2013 4:54:16 AM(edited)
:/ It seems that either your jungler is new to jungling (learning the routes), or is just simply oblivious, and lacks map awareness.

It's solo queue/matchmaking at its finest, after all.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#7OnslaughtOfGods(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:54:08 AM
If I knew how I would dodge every match where a teammate called anything close to the word jungle ;-; I can count on one hand how often I've had a jungler that not only knew what they were doing but was also an asset to the team
---
#8SpacefrisianPosted 1/28/2013 5:06:23 AM
But the mid laner should be ganking top and bot as well, its what most on gamefaqs say.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#9hotshotgamesPosted 1/28/2013 5:13:51 AM
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
If I knew how I would dodge every match where a teammate called anything close to the word jungle ;-; I can count on one hand how often I've had a jungler that not only knew what they were doing but was also an asset to the team

It's just people who insist on practicing with you instead of going to Co-Op vs AI like the rest of us.

If you are learning jungle routes or testing a champ for the first time knowing nothing about it, please do it where I don't have to feel the pain of you screwing around humping wraith camps
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#10Black_AssassinPosted 1/28/2013 5:35:26 AM
Viewtiful_Jon posted...
Most of the time the people who complain about never getting a gank are the ones who push right up to the enemy tower, they seem to complain mostly when your on your way to get a nice easy gank in another lane.

This.

I once had a Malzahar who was pushing 24/7 with his E, and never warded anything. Then he complained about me not ganking and the enemy Nocturne constantly ganking.