Hecarim or Vi?

#1lycon7000Posted 1/28/2013 8:28:39 AM
I mainly play support and jungle!
And both of them are pretty strong junglers and viable fun champs but i only have IP to buy! of them! Help me chose ;D
#2shadyelfPosted 1/28/2013 8:32:43 AM
Hecarim. I mean Vi's great but Hecarim is the better jungler and contributes a lot more later on. He takes forever to die in teamfights and brings some good CC.
---
?
#3BhelliumPosted 1/28/2013 8:40:12 AM
Vi doesn't?

They share very similar roles, Vi's a little less dive the carry and better against a bruiser-heavy team.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4Bapps44Posted 1/28/2013 8:41:49 AM
hec
team wide cc
ton of aoe
doesnt die
can lock a person down
#5Gun SagePosted 1/28/2013 9:03:21 AM
Bapps44 posted...
hec
team wide cc
ton of aoe
doesnt die
can lock a person down

Vi
team wide CC
ton of single target damage
very tanky with good damage if built as such
can destroy a person before they have a chance to react
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#6DualitypainPosted 1/28/2013 9:04:09 AM
Hecarim has 8 faces. Vi has 1. Your move.
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#7iXCelticXiPosted 1/28/2013 9:28:13 AM
Hec
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#8ThanatoszPosted 1/28/2013 9:48:24 AM
Gun Sage posted...
Bapps44 posted...
hec
team wide cc
ton of aoe
doesnt die
can lock a person down

Vi
team wide CC
ton of single target damage
very tanky with good damage if built as such
can destroy a person before they have a chance to react

I own vi, and have played hecarim, and to be honest? I regret buying vi over hecarim 100%. Hecarim is a lot stronger in most ways imo. Vi's ult is targeted and only offensive, and you'll never hit more than 1-2 people with the cc. She has no self heal. Her dash makes her super slow and sometimes she doesn't even make it over the walls.

Hecarim moves way faster with his e (Get away from people, catch up with people.) Hecarim has better ganks in the jungle (E knocks people back) his ult fears people away from him, his ult can jump a lot of terrain and it works miracles as a initiate tool
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz
#9BhelliumPosted 1/28/2013 9:50:13 AM
Vi's Q is cc as well.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10ThanatoszPosted 1/28/2013 9:51:43 AM
Bhellium posted...
Vi's Q is cc as well.

And if you miss that, you suddenly have no way to catch them without using your ult. To use it to get away, or to catch up to people you have to let it charge up which slows you down to the point that you're either taking more damage than its worth using fully charged, or they use whatever escape skill they have and their suddenly out of range most of the time. (In my expierence)
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz