i like playing traditional supports and utility/tank junglers

#1Beech_tibsPosted 1/28/2013 10:18:15 AM(edited)
who are the best of each of those roles

by traditional i mean was designed to support
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2genericname1234Posted 1/28/2013 10:24:27 AM
For support: Nunu and taric are must haves. Lulu is definitely a really strong pick right now too. If you don't have zyra yet you really might want to try her out. She wasn't designed as a support, but if the Koreans think she's better as a support then it's worth a shot.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#3TomorrowDogPosted 1/28/2013 10:25:33 AM(edited)
Support

Lulu, Taric, Leona, Alistar

Jangler

Maokai, Nautilus, Skarner, Jarmander

Nunu's bloodboil is being nerfed really hard last I saw so eh.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4DolethorPosted 1/28/2013 10:31:12 AM
Nunu's blood boil is only nerfed late game. At lvl 1 it still gives 25% attack speed as always, and a bit less movement speed. Overall it's not too bad, it's his late game blood boil that's nerfed.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.
#5TomorrowDogPosted 1/28/2013 10:37:12 AM
I wouldn't really say just "late-game". Max rank blood boil is/was a huge part of Nunu as soon as teamfights start.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6SorrySleepingPosted 1/28/2013 10:49:19 AM(edited)
I wouldn't really say just "late-game". Max rank blood boil is/was a huge part of Nunu as soon as teamfights start.

Nunu, even in jungle, should be maxing blood boil first. They nerfed his late-laning phase and mid game.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~