Shaco worth buying?

#1nomorePosted 1/28/2013 11:49:13 AM
I've started jungling a lot recently, usually flipping between Olaf / Amumu / Shen / Malph / Lee
But is not unheard of for all them to be banned....

Shaco looks kinda fun, but I've never seen one actually doing that well - but it annoys the hell out of me when the other team has one.
Can't decide between Shaco / Zed / WW / Xin
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 1/28/2013 11:51:12 AM
Buy Master Yi and Teemo, perfect ganks, amazing clears, and huge teamfight presence, the enemy team would always focus you, so you can let attackers carry you games :)
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#3TomorrowDogPosted 1/28/2013 11:54:19 AM
Shaco is great in solo queue jungle. One of the slipperiest champions in the game so he can roam in enemy jungle without fear. He is very dangerous early, gets his first buff without taking any real damage and without using smite, scary ganks and scary invades. His Jack in the Boxes are also pretty great as a utility skill for your laners if they are the type that don't ward.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4albinorhino004Posted 1/28/2013 12:07:59 PM
I'm in love with playing Shaco/WW/Zed jungle currently

Shaco more than the others, but I feel all are three are very fun and satisfying to play
---
drinking is very bad
#5xDarknezzxPosted 1/28/2013 12:15:58 PM
honestly i dont think hes worth it. unless you absolutely dominate the enemy team and force them to surrender at 20, you're going to be useless for the 2nd half of the game.
#6albinorhino004Posted 1/28/2013 12:32:05 PM
I've been playing shaco for lulz a different way.

AS/Yellow/MR/ARpen (the typical)
21/9/0 (the typical)

But idk, build a wriggles/mobility/ghostblade/Swotd/shiv/GA(warmogs)

Grab a quick double buff (Shaco does it best IMO). If shaco isn't ganking you aren't doing it right (ganking/counter ganking/counter jungling etc).

Basic job is to split push and distract later, but to fish out their AD when the time is right. Deceive crit into SWOTD ghostblade is usually enough to blow them
---
drinking is very bad
#7Village IdiotPosted 1/28/2013 12:34:59 PM
Don't bother getting Shaco unless you're going to be really dedicated and spend literally days of game time trying to master him.

There are two types of Shaco players:

9/10 will completely fail and will feed
1/10 will carry the game

No exceptions.

You also have to accept that you're going to be blamed by your team every game while you're learning how to use him.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude