Who has the lowest ELO on gamefaqs?

#11OwlRammerPosted 1/28/2013 12:48:08 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Light_Orchestra

this is what ELO stands for

I'm pretty sure no one has an Electric Light Orchestra here so everyone has the lowest ELO.

Elo on the other hand...
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#12MetleonPosted 1/28/2013 12:57:52 PM(edited)
Oeoeo23 posted...
I have no idea what ELO is, I just started yesterday.
So, if I have ELO, I may be the lowest on GF.

You probably have 1200 ELO (what everyone starts out as) just so the game has a number to put there. You need to get to level 30 first, then you can play ranked games that will affect your ELO.

~900 ELO right here. I have yet to win a ranked game in Season 3. :'(
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#13GENEC1DEPosted 1/28/2013 1:30:23 PM
I WAS 590. I started playing ranked immediately after hitting 30 about a week after everything reset in October. I was pretty terrible.

I got way better, but trolls in the 600s are really prominent. Lots of AFKers or joke builds or intentional feeders. No matter what anyone says, if you have an afker on your team, even if you're great, you're likely going to lose.

But I've fought and clawed my way out, and I got myself to a point where I can carry a bad team.

Yesterday, after months of trying, I got up to 926, and got 1 more win than I have losses. I'm fairly confident I'll keep on climbing
#14MelvinrulesPosted 1/28/2013 1:41:58 PM
I am currently at 950