Is Warwick as useless as they say?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Warwick as useless as they say?
4 years ago#1
So I had this guy for a while now but never got around to play him. Now that I did, I have to say he is really fun, but I've heard from a lot of poeple that he is useless mid-late game against people with half a brain.

Is that true? What are his strengths and weaknesses? Any advice?
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D & LittleBigPlanet Vita
4 years ago#2
He's useless all game in the jungle and kind of okay top lane. You can't really force him out of lane, anyway. I still would never want one on my team.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
4 years ago#3
I'd say he's useless early-mid game because he doesn't have his ultimate, therefore ganking relatively difficultly and unreliably.

Mid-late is when he has some items to be tanky/deal damage/be a nuisance. Of course, people quicksilver out of his ult, but just use it intelligently.

He has a slow jungle time and is generally worthless until level 6. I don't think he sucks, just hard to use effectively and season 3 nerfs to armor/resist costs make him kinda meh (he scales better with armor/resist/cdr than flat health). His Q is annoying to deal with for people who stack straight health though; but then Mundo's more useful in that aspect.

I wouldn't write him off, but he's not the best.
4 years ago#4
I'd say he's useless early-mid game because he doesn't have his ultimate, therefore ganking relatively difficultly and unreliably.

When does mid game start for you?
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
4 years ago#5
He's rough early game, but his mid game ganks are guaranteed kills. Late game, he's a tank that you can't kill unless you have ignite or another grievous wounds ability. He will lock down your AD carry unless they have a QSS, and outsustain your team.
4 years ago#6
He's also fine mid depending on the match up. Coordinated ganks using his ult are scary.
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
4 years ago#7
themagicpainman posted...

When does mid game start for you?

I wouldn't translate their post as early OR mid but rather inbetween. early game, there is no ganks usually, because your clearing jungle and then around level 3 or 4 You go in for the ganks

(of course there could be some early action which he is useless at)
4 years ago#8
He's not completely useless but as the other guy above me said. If you can co-ordinate well in your ganks and teamfights, than Warwick can be very dangerious.

But he did get nerfed due to the lost of Bloodrazor. :'(
Taking the Dustiflier easily for KH 358/2 Days :http://youtu.be/XH6LFvUVrjM
4 years ago#9
Dynasty_Vic posted...
He's not completely useless but as the other guy above me said. If you can co-ordinate well in your ganks and teamfights, than Warwick can be very dangerious.

But he did get nerfed due to the lost of Bloodrazor. :'(

wut
4 years ago#10
Early game sucks. Ramps up later on. Haven't played him in norms for months but even in the games where I didn't do so well his W just let us take towers so fast.
?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Warwick as useless as they say?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived