Mid laners should give up blue if jungler is underleveled.

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 1/28/2013 3:42:41 PM
I don't understand why mid laners can't last 5 minutes conserving their mana efficiently so their jungler can gain levels. I give up the second blue sometimes because my jungler is leave 4-5 while I'm 6-7-8 just so they can be more efficient during ganks.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2EzMoadePosted 1/28/2013 3:44:38 PM
I never give blue to mid anymore if my champion needs mana. The gold, exp, and faster farm from mana regen and cdr put me too far behind.
#3JackDaniels1964Posted 1/28/2013 3:44:53 PM
Now... why would you trust a stranger over yourself? That's beyond understandable for a normal player.
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#4EDumeyPosted 1/28/2013 3:46:25 PM
I've had junglers ask if they could take second blue before, and I've let them.

But then there's some cases where blue buff allows me to clear lane so easily that my jungler doesn't even need to be there the majority of the game. If I'm matched against an opponent that does get their blue buff, I can very easily be at a disadvantage, forcing the jungler to come mid more because I got outplayed while conserving my mana.

It's really situational. It's not a terrible idea, but it's not ever a be all end all "I AM BEHIND CUZ I FAIL GANK I TAKE BLUE"
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#5Village IdiotPosted 1/28/2013 3:47:08 PM
What I just do is steal the enemy's blue, then proceed to give our mid our blue.

Best of both worlds.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#6HabnotPosted 1/28/2013 3:48:02 PM
If my mid needs blue to effectively wave clear vs. like...a Morgana or something, then I'm giving them blue unless they've proven far too incompetent.

I don't want a roaming Morgana on top of being behind.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#7Rookie_JetPosted 1/28/2013 3:50:35 PM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Now... why would you trust a stranger over yourself? That's beyond understandable for a normal player.

Team game...if you believe you're competent and you can bring your teammates to a level of at least average, you will probably win against a team that has one really good player and 4 sub-par players. The 5 of you (or even 2-3 reasonably competent players) can coordinate enough to take care of the 1 good player and then clean up the mess left over.
#8frozenphantomPosted 1/28/2013 3:56:49 PM
Its all relative. You don't want your mid to just "last 5 minutes" while you catch up. Mids can gank too, and blue makes this much easier by allowing them to clear mid lane quicker and roam. Also, if the enemy mid has blue and you don't, then depending on the match up you will get bullied to your tower while the other mid gets to roam.

I'm not saying there are mids that can be fine without it, but you need to look at the specific scenario and matchups before deciding if its worth it.
---
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864
#9Arken101Posted 1/28/2013 3:57:33 PM
I normally only give my blue to mid if they've earned it/are anivia.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#10POkemon_PoWeR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:35:14 PM
Arken101 posted...
I normally only give my blue to mid if they've earned it/are anivia.

I main Anivia, Orianna and Lux mid and I can safely say that I can go without blue sometimes.
You usually have Chalice + Mana Regen Seals + 9 in utility for mana regen.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)