I want an easy version of Meepo to be in LoL

#11BlocktopusPosted 1/29/2013 10:25:49 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
Yorick?

Except yorick is using ghouls and not multiple clones of himself and yorick is lame and anti fun
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 1/29/2013 10:29:25 AM
The most OP broken piece of ass anyone's ever suggested.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13SexualPizzaPosted 1/29/2013 10:29:33 AM
Meepo sounds awesome, but ridiculous to play. How can anybody that isn't Korean god teir Starcraft pro even perform well with him? You're supposed to last hit with every one of your clones despite the fact that they're probably gonna be at different areas of the map?

Man, DOTA 2 is just ridiculously hard. Wish I was good at it. :(
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#14XxAzerothxXPosted 1/29/2013 11:21:33 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
The most OP broken piece of ass anyone's ever suggested.

No. Please stop being bad.
#15aibohphobiaPosted 1/29/2013 1:14:14 PM
SexualPizza posted...
You're supposed to last hit with every one of your clones despite the fact that they're probably gonna be at different areas of the map?

it's not too difficult since the split farming is usually sending clones into the forest while you farm a lane and/or look for ganks. also don't look to farm too much since meepo is a mid-game hero

Man, DOTA 2 is just ridiculously hard. Wish I was good at it. :(

it's not nearly as hard as people keep making it out to be. you should play more and practice.
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
#16face_machinePosted 1/29/2013 1:38:23 PM
yamas11 posted...

Passive: Meepoo has 4 clones of him that will follow and do whatever the real Meepoo does. Their stats are equal to the real Meepoo's stats and will get all bonuses that the real Meepoo gets. If Meepoo or one of his clones dies, all of them dies.

So basically for any item he buys, he gets 5x the effective stats for the same price. So he can buy an Infinity Edge, get 80 AD x 5 plus crit chance and bonus crit damage on all clones, and has 5x the damage output of any hero due to the number of hits all of his clones can do in the same time, all with practically no downside. Yeah, I'm not feeling it...

Stats are not the same in League as they are in Dota and Meepo only gets 100% of stat bonuses with Aghanim's, otherwise it's 30%. And he only shares boots item-wise so all non-stat bonuses don't apply to his clones. If he had no skills at all and just had the passive you suggested, he would be the strongest champion in league by far.
#17MSN 04 SazabiPosted 1/29/2013 2:14:26 PM
Not really, considering meepo is melee with low hp. And no skills? That means no gap closers, no cc, nothing but right click. Laning would be poor (even in Dota with the his skills meepos Laning is bad), and he'd get eaten up by aoe or single target burst.

Also no net meepo sucks.
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella
#18Golden_MeanPosted 1/29/2013 2:32:02 PM
He wants an "easy version" of Meepo...what did you expect?
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#19MSN 04 SazabiPosted 1/29/2013 3:26:54 PM
I was responding to face_machine, who said a meepo with no skills and just that passive would be the strongest champ in league...
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella
#20The_PwnisherPosted 1/29/2013 3:28:27 PM
How can there be an easy version of Meepo?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M