New thing I do on junglers

#1Stalky24Posted 1/28/2013 5:49:06 PM
is to recall immidietly I hit 400g. I usually run deep into utility with masteries and place free ward on red, since I hit 400g a lot of time before doing red.
Then I buy claws and get back to jungle. I got behind the enemy jungler by ~1 minute in farm, but I catch up quite fast thanks to huge speed spike I get from claws.

Couple times Ive got enemy trying to counterjungle me and take my red, but Ive yet to see someone fast enough to finish it before I arrive and kill them.
#2zefigPosted 1/28/2013 5:53:50 PM
Weird.

I get mobos and lantern on pretty much every jungler (spirit stone on junglers that don't use wriggles). I just feel sluggish now without mobos on.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#3Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 1/28/2013 5:59:25 PM
This doesn't work. At all. Why? Most of the people who buy mandreds are ad early game junglers- Lee and Shaco to name 2. You miss out on a TON of early ganking opportunities that could turn a lane in your favor. I've seen junglers do this and quickly die off. They provide absolutely no presence in the early game, allowing an easy first blood and stupid mistakes to be punished easily. This start is stupid and a waste of masteries.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.