Kha zix worth picking up?

#1KeyBladeAcePosted 1/28/2013 5:04:01 PM
he seems very fun/strong, however with some flaws (jump in, get blown up) and I was thinking about picking him up mainly for mid as I've been struggling there. i read about a new item coming, plate of the warmage, is that for summoner's rift? if so, will this turn kha zix/ad mids from good/great to average?
---
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
#2bobguydude1Posted 1/28/2013 5:04:18 PM
that depends, do you even lift?
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/28/2013 5:04:44 PM
Plate of the Warmage is an AP/Armor item

So it won't do anything for Kha
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4Nowe242Posted 1/28/2013 5:06:54 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Plate of the Warmage is an AP/Armor item

So it won't do anything for Kha

He means other mids (the AP ones) grabbing it might make Kha'Zix's burst lower.

Which was the intent of the item.

Riot wanted to make AP mids just as viable as AD mids in the new season, so they're adding that item to tone down the ADs and let the APs get back in it.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#5SexualPizzaPosted 1/28/2013 6:18:11 PM
Picked up Kha Zix yesterday and am more than happy with dropping the 6300 on him. Been wrecking mid every game - even against other assassins or adc's.

He's very fun to play, and can fill multiple roles - but he tends to get focused a lot and is pretty darn squishy. Still, the damage he can do on isolated targets is just ridiculous. E in and combo with Q / W / R and watch him melt health bars in a matter of seconds. It feels OP sometimes, but the fact that he can't take damage well at all makes up for it.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#6BhelliumPosted 1/28/2013 6:19:33 PM
The thing with Kha'Zix is he's such a focus for aggression and his base damages are so good you want to build a little tanky.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7SwiftToadzPosted 1/28/2013 6:32:30 PM
his ratios hit rock bottom as of now, dam riot. they nerf his ratio on his ult too
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#8VoidgolemPosted 1/28/2013 6:35:00 PM
The thing with Kha'Zix is he's such a focus for aggression and his base damages are so good you want to build a little tanky.

I may have laughed a little.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#9BhelliumPosted 1/28/2013 7:09:08 PM(edited)
Voidgolem posted...

I may have laughed a little.

they're pretty good, especially with decent growth... not ult tier but with his passive on top more than enough
so good might be an overstatement but he doesn't need pure damage to be effective
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10FreshSushiPosted 1/28/2013 7:27:22 PM
Khazix's is old news. Like I can't lose to him anymore with hp stacking.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q