Level 14

#1MegaSTVPosted 1/28/2013 5:38:52 PM
I realize that I'm not that good at the game (just started a week ago), but as things stand, I am generally the best person on my team most of the time, generally have the lowest death count (not always the highest kill count because I try my best not getting myself killed chasing someone across the map.)

A problem that I am noticing is atrociously bad teams. I'm not exactly sure how to avoid this... I'm even notice that people who I thought were around my skill level when I was level 4-6 are terrible when I partner with them now. How do you guys get around terrible random teammates and find friends?
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#2AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 1/28/2013 5:40:55 PM
First, get to Level 30.

Then, premade with the rest of GameFAQs.

Finally, realize that you will never get around terrible teammates or friends.
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Other Miami Sports: LOL
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#3Tony2CapPosted 1/28/2013 5:41:26 PM
you dont, 70% of the people who plal LOL apparently have some type of disability
---
" Continue spreading the good word of Ranked across the nations. We will call you Jesus of Noxus.." - Rydethetiger
#4zhe_king_of_apePosted 1/28/2013 5:41:41 PM
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...
First, get to Level 30.

Then, premade with the rest of GameFAQs.

Finally, realize that you will never get around terrible teammates most of the time or friends.

ftfy
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
#5EDumeyPosted 1/28/2013 5:42:41 PM
Gamefaqs Chatroom is one way to find some people, though I don't know how many level 30 players would play with you.

Otherwise just keep plugging on! Generally after about ~200 wins your Elo will start to normalize and you'll actually be able to find people around your level. That's where you friend the cool people and try to improve.

Note, the person with the most kills isn't always the best choice, but often the support or ADC willing to take advice/criticism. Or people that ping objectives and call plays. Those are the people that are actively trying to improve.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#6TheDarkNerdPosted 1/28/2013 5:47:14 PM
We almost need some sort of lowbie group on this forum, just to get an idea of who could hypothetically band together for lowbie matches.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#7MegaSTV(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:04:55 PM
are there any people around my level that would want to team up.

I do admit, I could get better at team communication, but since randoms usually don't listen to me, I only engage in reciprocal communication.

It's tough when you warn someone and they get ganked anyway.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#8Susan0Posted 1/28/2013 7:08:09 PM
A word of advice, never q with someone who's at least 5 levels higher than you.

Matchmaking will ensure quick and painless death if you do.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#9Skul_Posted 1/28/2013 7:10:42 PM
Between level 8-15 it seems everyone is retarted. Everyone before 7 is either scrubs, or so new they dont know what their doing. But people who arnt retarted start to understand how to play by level 10, but it seems 90% of the community dont... This was my experience anyway.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#10flyguy101Posted 1/28/2013 7:11:28 PM
Susan0 posted...
A word of advice, never q with someone who's at least 5 levels higher than you.

Matchmaking will ensure quick and painless death if you do.

When I was level ~8 I was queing with my level 30 friends. Don't get me wrong, there was a weening in period. A bad one. A really bad one. But I learned, and I grew, and now in my elo I can carry most games where I am playing a role/champ I know. If I'm learning someone new, eh, it varies. :u
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.