Poll choices are bad. I'd quit in a heartbeat for a fraction of that.
Edit: Also between Planetside2, XCOM, and ESObeta I've got plenty of other entertainment options.
#6B01tPosted 1/28/2013 6:59:41 PM
I would stop, because i can now play every OTHER game out there. pretty worth it, imo. Maybe buy the old Playstations, try out the Tales Of games i'm missing --- Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#7Earthbound360Posted 1/28/2013 7:00:51 PM
deal or no deal?
Seal --- You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff? General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#804DarkPosted 1/28/2013 7:01:04 PM
I would stop playing video games all together for 1 million. --- R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12) http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#9Sword_SlasherPosted 1/28/2013 7:01:37 PM
I would stop, because i can now play every OTHER game out there. pretty worth it, imo. Maybe buy the old Playstations, try out the Tales Of games i'm missing
pretty worth it - B01t --- Posted from my N-Gage
#10RihawfPosted 1/28/2013 7:02:22 PM
lol easy money and I get to visit special friends --- LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)