would you stop playing league if someone paid you a million dollars?

#41PraetorianGhostPosted 1/29/2013 7:51:01 AM
I could just go play Starcraft or Dota2 anyway so yeah, I'd take it.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#42Sir Spiffy CapePosted 1/29/2013 7:57:02 AM
If I had a million dollars I wouldn't be sitting around playing games.

I'd be getting paid millions of dollars to star in "overnight millionaire" TV specials.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#43Rookie_JetPosted 1/29/2013 8:02:07 AM
04Dark posted...
I would stop playing video games all together for 1 million.

Meh...I wouldn't stop all video games for 1 million...LoL is very fun, but other video games can easily replace the fun I would have had in LoL (HoN for example). But ALL video games!? There's only so much basketball I can physically play and 1 mil isn't enough to vacation and sustain traveling the world for the rest of my life.
#44Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/29/2013 8:04:01 AM
I'll stop playing for 10000
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#45jonlaw101Posted 1/29/2013 8:04:37 AM
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
If I had a million dollars I wouldn't be sitting around playing games.

I'd be getting paid millions of dollars to star in "overnight millionaire" TV specials.

Genius
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#46CenaxKikiaPosted 1/29/2013 8:44:54 AM
aHappySacka posted...
For the million I can afford to upgrade my toaster and play games that are worth a damn like Dota 2 and Guild Wars 2.

For one million dollars id be the first man on the planet to own a nintendo entertainment system that also works as a toaster.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia