Builds for My Favorite Champ, Karma

#1JackDaniels1964Posted 1/28/2013 9:56:39 PM
I think shes really cute and looks gorgeous, so i bought her and all her skins with RP, went in a game and chose support (so i can stare at her and not do anything). After a while i went 1/21/3. Then my team told be to ward the place and yelled at me, all that good stuff.
Anyways, how should I build her? I got a lot of bows and swords cause i think Karma's auto attack is weak, so i try to make up for it.

Suggestions are always welcome :) Thanks
P.S. I realized the classic skin is the best, and the other ones all suck is there anyway i can refund it without using the 3 credits?
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#2Svara_DodolaPosted 1/28/2013 9:59:07 PM
Karma is a tank that needs a bruiser/tank to initiate.

Build her tanky while focusing on AP and cooldowns and at least one mana item.
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#3JackDaniels1964(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:02:48 PM
Svara_Dodola posted...
Karma is a tank that needs a bruiser/tank to initiate.

Build her tanky while focusing on AP and cooldowns and at least one mana item.

I don't like to picture a bunch of armor on her beautiful model so i rather have lighter weapons like bows and swords on her, thanks anyways :)
Also, her AD is really weak so shouldn't i build some bloody swords to make up for this stunning character?

P.S. The deathcap looks beautiful on her so i always rush it first before other swords
---
#4DeleveleDPosted 1/28/2013 10:03:16 PM
2nd poster fails.

Too obvious/10.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#5icantfindnamePosted 1/28/2013 10:04:42 PM
you lost me when you called her skins beautiful. her skins suck.

and btw, her splash art is red, but her real dress is black/white. riot pls
---
never expand, never surrender, y u so bad?
http://i52.tinypic.com/33l2qzd.jpg
#6JackDaniels1964(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:06:07 PM
DeleveleD posted...
2nd poster fails.

Too obvious/10.

I don't get why your judging others posts without really contributing. I'm really puzzled as of how to complete such a beautiful work of art.
---
#7JackDaniels1964(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:07:21 PM
icantfindname posted...
you lost me when you called her skins beautiful. her skins suck.

and btw, her splash art is red, but her real dress is black/white. riot pls

Her splash art is beautiful but i can't really stare at those in the game, can i? So i've decided the Classic one fits my taste the best :)
---
#8Shiny_PidgeyPosted 1/28/2013 10:24:42 PM
Rush Shurelya's. She's your queen and needs a crown to show it.
#9JackDaniels1964(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:34:04 PM
Shiny_Pidgey posted...
Rush Shurelya's. She's your queen and needs a crown to show it.

Oh. My. God. Thank you sir, for this perfect idea, i love man! I'm gonna get a abyssal scepter to go with that crown. :)
---
#10wind64aPosted 1/28/2013 10:41:30 PM
If you're going support, give her a sightstone since it is a gem she can appreciate. Also Runic Bulwark has such a pretty aura. Don't forget a Will of the Ancients for more complimentary aura coloring. Not to mention the book goes well with her intelligence. Ionian Boots of Lucidity compliment her dress so use those for your boots. Remember her spells look really pretty, so be sure to make the most of them. Especially her E, it links her to her allies and can be used to slow an enemy, showing how she's a team player. Plus you get that nice glowing thread. Rylais Chrystal Scepter is the perfect weapon to give you just a bit more of a slow. Plus it can show how cool, calm and collected she is. Don't give her swords, they are too crude for such a refined lady.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142