The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

AD jungle Sion will be kinda strong if this PBE patch goes through.

#1JaggiJumperPosted 1/28/2013 11:36:55 PM
Any champion, monster or large minion kill gives double stacks to Veigar/Nasus/Sion.

Now Sion will become incredibly tanky in the jungle, and he's already a decent ganker.

Machete->Ravenous Hydra->Berzerkers(Alacrity or Furor)->Statik Shyv->Infinity Edge->Last Whisper->Zephyr

The S3 patch was already a huge buff to Sion, Hydra+Shyv+Zephyr are such amazing items on him, ridiculous movespeed with Zephyr+Boot Upgrade+Shyv/PD and the defensive tree masteries solves his kiting problems.

Now he becomes tankier than if he was laning, and thanks to the lower HP small minions and the higher gold given, he can reach his items faster.

If you put 2-3 points in his W he ends up almost having the clear speed of Shyvana due to only needing to auto attack the big creep.

AD Sion = farm as hard as you can which is really helped by Hydra and Statikk Shyv. His ganking is also really good, and he's a good tower diver.

Thoughts? If this PBE update goes through, I'm going to carry myself back to gold with the broken jungle Sion. Everyone else seems to of ignored these buffs as if they are minor.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#2Tali_ZorahPosted 1/28/2013 11:41:35 PM
Jungle Veigar?
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#3kirbyakaZPosted 1/28/2013 11:42:02 PM
I'm actually a bit worried about that change with Veigar. At the moment, if you kill an enemy with anything (ult, W, even an item or Ignite) you get 5 AP. It used to only give you the 5 AP if you killed your enemy with Q, but I'm worried they will make it so if you kill an enemy with Q it will give you 10 AP and if you kill them with anything else you wont get any.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#4Ultraknight64Posted 1/28/2013 11:54:56 PM
Needs a bloodthirster somewhere so he can do ridiculous lifesteal with his ult up and heal off the cost of his AAs.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#5HagenExPosted 1/29/2013 12:02:01 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
I'm actually a bit worried about that change with Veigar. At the moment, if you kill an enemy with anything (ult, W, even an item or Ignite) you get 5 AP. It used to only give you the 5 AP if you killed your enemy with Q, but I'm worried they will make it so if you kill an enemy with Q it will give you 10 AP and if you kill them with anything else you wont get any.

He will get 10 AP no matter how you kill enemy champions, and you will still get 1 AP for regular minions, and 2 AP for big minions and monsters. The Q's passive will remain untouched for small minions but adjusted for champions and big minions and monsters.
#6JaggiJumper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:03:53 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
Needs a bloodthirster somewhere so he can do ridiculous lifesteal with his ult up and heal off the cost of his AAs.

Hydra>Bloodthirster on melee auto attackers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#7KeepItCivilPosted 1/29/2013 12:04:06 AM
Ehh, it seems like a free Giant's belt on the best possible situation at most.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#8Bapps44Posted 1/29/2013 12:17:39 AM
still sucks ass
#9mistermikeymikePosted 1/29/2013 12:18:16 AM
no it will never be as long as he has a base attack speed like this

0.625 (+1.7ish)
---
So Damn Foxy.
#10kirbyakaZPosted 1/29/2013 12:33:44 AM
HagenEx posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...

He will get 10 AP no matter how you kill enemy champions, and you will still get 1 AP for regular minions, and 2 AP for big minions and monsters. The Q's passive will remain untouched for small minions but adjusted for champions and big minions and monsters.

I hope so, I just know originally you only got the AP from champs if you kill them with a Q and I don't want to revert to that. However, if I get 10AP from ulting an ADC to death then I APPROVE!
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4