AD jungle Sion will be kinda strong if this PBE patch goes through.

#11HabnotPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:16 AM
Well now I just *have* to get the last hit with my Q as Nasus in ARAMs.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#12WayavasPosted 1/29/2013 12:36:36 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
Needs a bloodthirster somewhere so he can do ridiculous lifesteal with his ult up and heal off the cost of his AAs.

blade of the ruined king is better, because its not true lifedrain and BT would become useless everytime he does his ult, or just get something like infinity edge
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#13OmfgitsBlahPosted 1/29/2013 12:41:41 AM
You get 5 AP as Veigar from killing an enemy champion.

You get 7 if you get the kill with a Q.

5 does not become 10.

6 becomes 7.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#14kirbyakaZPosted 1/29/2013 1:22:51 AM
OmfgitsBlah posted...

5 does not become 10.

6 becomes 7.

"Any champion, monster or large minion kill gives double stacks to Veigar/Nasus/Sion."

Currently at rank 5 of his Q he will gain 5 AP, 6 if he last hit's an enemy champ with his Q.

As it says double 5 becomes 10, and 6 becomes 12.

If you are on the PBE and have tested this then thank you for testing, but by the sounds of he will gain 10. Unless it's only the active-kill bonus that doubles, in which you mean that the 1 he would normally get would become 2 and you are right, and I wouldn't mind honestly, but the wording is just a little bit off for me at the moment without confirmation from testing.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#15JaggiJumper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:08:32 AM
mistermikeymike posted...
no it will never be as long as he has a base attack speed like this

0.625 (+1.7ish)

That's the same as Ezreal's, and Sion AS buff is far stronger than Ezreal's.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#16EcchiBakaPosted 1/29/2013 3:18:56 AM
Wayavas posted...
Ultraknight64 posted...
Needs a bloodthirster somewhere so he can do ridiculous lifesteal with his ult up and heal off the cost of his AAs.

blade of the ruined king is better, because its not true lifedrain and BT would become useless everytime he does his ult, or just get something like infinity edge

Imagine fighting an AP Yi during his Meditate. Now count the fact that he can attack during his Meditate at ludicrous speeds and do immense damage for a longer period of time. Oh, and you can't 'interrupt' the Meditate.

Go on. I'll wait.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#17Dave521Posted 1/29/2013 4:50:17 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...

5 does not become 10.

6 becomes 7.

"Any champion, monster or large minion kill gives double stacks to Veigar/Nasus/Sion."

Currently at rank 5 of his Q he will gain 5 AP, 6 if he last hit's an enemy champ with his Q.

As it says double 5 becomes 10, and 6 becomes 12.

If you are on the PBE and have tested this then thank you for testing, but by the sounds of he will gain 10. Unless it's only the active-kill bonus that doubles, in which you mean that the 1 he would normally get would become 2 and you are right, and I wouldn't mind honestly, but the wording is just a little bit off for me at the moment without confirmation from testing.

The active bonus is the only one that doubles. He gets 2 AP if he kills a large minion, champion, or monster.
#18The-World-SevenPosted 1/29/2013 4:56:09 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Imagine fighting an AP Yi during his Meditate. Now count the fact that he can attack during his Meditate at ludicrous speeds and do immense damage for a longer period of time. Oh, and you can't 'interrupt' the Meditate.

What is the purpose of imaging this?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#19SlaynPosted 1/29/2013 4:59:47 AM
This thread is just full of so much failure.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#20MizunoRyuuPosted 1/29/2013 5:41:32 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...

What is the purpose of imaging this?

It's supposedly like fighting a fed AD Sion with his ult up, even though it's not, because he has no gapclosers and can be peeled off easily so his autos won't actually hit anyone.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...