AD jungle Sion will be kinda strong if this PBE patch goes through.

#21The-World-SevenPosted 1/29/2013 5:18:49 AM
He could have just said, "Imagine fighting a fed Master Yi with a lot of lifesteal."

That would have been...a lot more accurate.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#22taco_ninja393Posted 1/29/2013 5:24:14 AM
I came into this topic expecting to understand what the patch meant....I'm leaving even more confused
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#23Rookie_JetPosted 1/29/2013 5:45:51 AM
HagenEx posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...
I'm actually a bit worried about that change with Veigar. At the moment, if you kill an enemy with anything (ult, W, even an item or Ignite) you get 5 AP. It used to only give you the 5 AP if you killed your enemy with Q, but I'm worried they will make it so if you kill an enemy with Q it will give you 10 AP and if you kill them with anything else you wont get any.

He will get 10 AP no matter how you kill enemy champions, and you will still get 1 AP for regular minions, and 2 AP for big minions and monsters. The Q's passive will remain untouched for small minions but adjusted for champions and big minions and monsters.

That sounds hella broken XP I just had a good Veigar game yesterday, farming about 200AP off Q build up alone. I had about 15 kills and about 30-40 Q kills on big monsters/big lane creeps. So give me an extra (15*5)+(30*1) AP? =extra 105AP? Too much...

Nasus and Sion make some sense because Nasus's Q ONLY affects his Q and Sion's E ONLY affects his HP (which may affect AD slightly if he gets atma's). AP for Veigar affects Q,W, and R + any items that scale with AP (lich bane).
#24LoinatorPosted 1/29/2013 5:59:42 AM
Jungle Sion and Nasus can't still farm they passives as much as laning.
Also they are poor junglers, prone to invasions, and slow and very blue dependent.

I pass.
---
Lance FTW o/.
#25braiel91Posted 1/29/2013 6:21:41 AM
seems like a nice change but given the lower farm gained in the jungle it won't be as huge of a change as you seem to think it will be though this may help make nasus more viable
#26monkey_man0Posted 1/29/2013 6:27:51 AM
Chances are this change only means the big monsters (blue wraith, big golem, etc.). I doubt it will be that big of a deal.
---
I own a computer!
#27omega bahumatPosted 1/29/2013 7:20:21 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...
You get 5 AP as Veigar from killing an enemy champion.

You get 7 if you get the kill with a Q.

5 does not become 10.

6 becomes 7.

"Any champion, monster or large minion kill gives double stacks to Veigar/Nasus/Sion."

Currently at rank 5 of his Q he will gain 5 AP, 6 if he last hit's an enemy champ with his Q.

As it says double 5 becomes 10, and 6 becomes 12.

If you are on the PBE and have tested this then thank you for testing, but by the sounds of he will gain 10. Unless it's only the active-kill bonus that doubles, in which you mean that the 1 he would normally get would become 2 and you are right, and I wouldn't mind honestly, but the wording is just a little bit off for me at the moment without confirmation from testing.

Word problem fail.
#28hpdeskjet920cPosted 1/29/2013 8:20:24 AM(edited)
I've tried to make AD jungle Sion work in season two. Season three looks slightly better. Rush Madred's Razor then Hydra then tankiness such as Runic Bulwark.

Probably still too expensive for the amount of gold in the jungle. He's still too easy to kite and a liability thoughout the game.
---
LoL IGN: thresholden
#29SorrySleepingPosted 1/29/2013 8:42:39 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
Needs a bloodthirster somewhere so he can do ridiculous lifesteal with his ult up and heal off the cost of his AAs.

blade of the ruined king is better, because its not true lifedrain and BT would become useless everytime he does his ult, or just get something like infinity edge

Lifesteal and Spellvamp can both go past 100%. If Sion ults with a fully maxed BT, he gets 118% Lifesteal.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#30_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/29/2013 9:19:20 AM
"i get an extra 50 health thats extremly overpowered and really strong"
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts