What do you think of Thresh and Kha Zix in Bot lane?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you think of Thresh and Kha Zix in Bot lane?
3 years ago#1
Good?
God awful?
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
3 years ago#2
Seems like it could be good. I mean, with thresh pulling champs back and slowing them, Zix and do a lot of damage and if the going gets too tough lantern flee away.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
3 years ago#3
A half decent thresh can wreck bot lane with even the least intelligent person in the leagues. With an even half decent Khazix, if he lands a grab and a pull (q and backwards e) then they'll either die, waste flash, or both.

Now with an adc youd fair better substantially, but it could be viable in normals with a vayne top.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
3 years ago#4
Did a random pick today, called mid as Kha, but Kat autolocked and decided to go mid w/o calling or anything. Okay, no big, so I was kinda forced to bot with Caitlyn. Really weird playing Kha as "support". It was very rough in the beginning, but once I got some farm we tore up bottom lane and eventually won. Everytime their jungler ganked I bursted him with Cat finishing him off. Seems kinda cool laning bot with Kha, but just not my cup of tea.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
3 years ago#5
SexualPizza posted...
Did a random pick today, called mid as Kha, but Kat autolocked and decided to go mid w/o calling or anything. Okay, no big, so I was kinda forced to bot with Caitlyn. Really weird playing Kha as "support". It was very rough in the beginning, but once I got some farm we tore up bottom lane and eventually won. Everytime their jungler ganked I bursted him with Cat finishing him off. Seems kinda cool laning bot with Kha, but just not my cup of tea.

i went support zix, (by choice though, i was with a premade, just screwing around mostly). I got my MF 12/1, built half support and half AD lol. It was weird as hell, but koggy and janna were screwed, that's for sure
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
3 years ago#6
bad because not meta
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you think of Thresh and Kha Zix in Bot lane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived