What do you think of Thresh and Kha Zix in Bot lane?

#1AC UnitPosted 1/29/2013 12:40:48 AM
Good?
God awful?
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
#2StaticPenguinPosted 1/29/2013 12:43:41 AM
Seems like it could be good. I mean, with thresh pulling champs back and slowing them, Zix and do a lot of damage and if the going gets too tough lantern flee away.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#3belgerixPosted 1/29/2013 12:44:12 AM
A half decent thresh can wreck bot lane with even the least intelligent person in the leagues. With an even half decent Khazix, if he lands a grab and a pull (q and backwards e) then they'll either die, waste flash, or both.

Now with an adc youd fair better substantially, but it could be viable in normals with a vayne top.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#4SexualPizzaPosted 1/29/2013 1:03:38 AM
Did a random pick today, called mid as Kha, but Kat autolocked and decided to go mid w/o calling or anything. Okay, no big, so I was kinda forced to bot with Caitlyn. Really weird playing Kha as "support". It was very rough in the beginning, but once I got some farm we tore up bottom lane and eventually won. Everytime their jungler ganked I bursted him with Cat finishing him off. Seems kinda cool laning bot with Kha, but just not my cup of tea.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#5B01tPosted 1/29/2013 3:40:29 AM
SexualPizza posted...
Did a random pick today, called mid as Kha, but Kat autolocked and decided to go mid w/o calling or anything. Okay, no big, so I was kinda forced to bot with Caitlyn. Really weird playing Kha as "support". It was very rough in the beginning, but once I got some farm we tore up bottom lane and eventually won. Everytime their jungler ganked I bursted him with Cat finishing him off. Seems kinda cool laning bot with Kha, but just not my cup of tea.

i went support zix, (by choice though, i was with a premade, just screwing around mostly). I got my MF 12/1, built half support and half AD lol. It was weird as hell, but koggy and janna were screwed, that's for sure
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#6MizunoRyuuPosted 1/29/2013 4:44:06 AM
bad because not meta
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...