Breaking the meta: 5 solo roles

#11Hyper InfernoPosted 1/29/2013 7:51:27 AM
Dedicated counter jungler has one major issue in that you can't get across from red/blue on the enemy jungle without taking the long way around by the river in mid instead of cutting across the towers.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#12Rookie_JetPosted 1/29/2013 7:57:28 AM
Hyper Inferno posted...
Dedicated counter jungler has one major issue in that you can't get across from red/blue on the enemy jungle without taking the long way around by the river in mid instead of cutting across the towers.

Stop to put pressure on mid every time you need to cross :-P Will be less of a waste of time.
#13jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:58:16 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
Hyper Inferno posted...

Stop to put pressure on mid every time you need to cross :-P Will be less of a waste of time.

Take Barrier
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#14Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/29/2013 8:06:44 AM
What support character could actually fight enemy jungle while in enemy jungle and win? What would your jungle do when clear..your support is already occupying their jungle.. so no counter thanks..less options to gank in general..i don't see it working to well
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#15jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:08:27 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
What support character could actually fight enemy jungle while in enemy jungle and win? What would your jungle do when clear..your support is already occupying their jungle.. so no counter thanks..less options to gank in general..i don't see it working to well

I don't mean take a support character into the jungle. I mean replace the support with a second jungler who clears quickly, like Nunu, Shyvana or Olaf. Take Wraiths while he's doing blue. Then swing round and wait by blue for him to come to wolves. You know. Do stuff.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#16MizunoRyuuPosted 1/29/2013 8:24:26 AM
But that makes all supports inherently worthless.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#17GainazzoPosted 1/29/2013 8:37:16 AM
So it's basically the same as one roaming. M5 did it with Urgot bot who was given blue at start and had Lee jungle + Ali roaming and "won" the game in like below 10 minutes. Was one of the coolest games.
#18jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:39:44 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
But that makes all supports inherently worthless.

For this team set up, yes.

Gainazzo posted...
So it's basically the same as one roaming. M5 did it with Urgot bot who was given blue at start and had Lee jungle + Ali roaming and "won" the game in like below 10 minutes. Was one of the coolest games.

I source'd that in this topic somewhere up above.
---
#19GainazzoPosted 1/29/2013 8:41:56 AM
Oh I see, thanks for pointing that out, want to see how that went back then.
#20jepaanPosted 1/29/2013 9:22:02 AM
NA teams used to love having solo bot with a roamer, until they got crushed by current meta...
---
-