Breaking the meta: 5 solo roles

#21jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:28:14 AM
jepaan posted...
NA teams used to love having solo bot with a roamer, until they got crushed by current meta...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kx5Ut2ArI8#t=9m30s
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#22HeleophrynidaePosted 1/29/2013 8:31:41 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
What support character could actually fight enemy jungle while in enemy jungle and win? What would your jungle do when clear..your support is already occupying their jungle.. so no counter thanks..less options to gank in general..i don't see it working to well

Some one who would be a pseudo support. Like GP E, Tryndamere W, maokai, AD nunu, lee sin and IM sure there are others.
#23WayavasPosted 1/29/2013 8:34:21 AM
this is a good strategy, and the junglers can make a double gank on the same lane for maximum effect and the enemy jungler will be eating dust all game
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#24b0omstickPosted 1/29/2013 8:45:18 AM
My idea for a comp
Top: AP damage Elise, Vlad or Akali ext
Mid: ADC probally Graves cause of his pasive maybe Ez or MF
Bot: Yorik would be best IMO
Jungle 1: Shy or Mundo
Junlge 2: Nunu I think is a must
#25Rookie_JetPosted 1/29/2013 8:48:15 AM
Heleophrynidae posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
What support character could actually fight enemy jungle while in enemy jungle and win? What would your jungle do when clear..your support is already occupying their jungle.. so no counter thanks..less options to gank in general..i don't see it working to well

Some one who would be a pseudo support. Like GP E, Tryndamere W, maokai, AD nunu, lee sin and IM sure there are others.

I'd argue for AP Nunu, but I realize that's probably just a preference. But yes, he would be a VERY effective "2nd jungler" for this purpose. He has fast clears and scary ganks. No lane wants to be camped by a Nunu. So when you run out of camps to farm, you camp a lane for ganks. If they back off, you're now starving both their jungler AND whatever lane is playing b because they know you're there. If they don't know you're there and don't back off, obviously, you have a good chance of a kill.
#26Hyper InfernoPosted 1/29/2013 9:07:22 AM
You'd have to have a very organized team to make sure that they can pressure the lanes the instant the enemy lanes leave to collapse on the invading jungler.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#27CheezWhizXPosted 1/29/2013 11:26:43 AM
CLG Prime did this vs. CLG.EU in Korea. Almost worked too if Chauster wasn't such a bad Lee Sin.

Although, they did need Promote.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#28darkman95Posted 1/29/2013 12:04:06 PM
This setup is very easy to counter if the enemy just sends the support jungle and leaves top and bottom to solo. The counter jungler can't counter jungle if their jungler is roaming with a support, bot and top lose their exp advantage, 2nd jungler is forced to compete with first jungler for farm and buffs, chaos ensues.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#29DeadpooL7Posted 1/29/2013 12:51:14 PM
Why did TC write an entire report when he could just say double jungle? Its nothing new.
#30jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:13:32 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Why did TC write an entire report when he could just say double jungle? Its nothing new.
Double jungle is pretty vague. I wanted to emphasize the fluidity of the lanes and the purpose and mindset behind the team.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes