Kha'zix or Olaf?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kha'zix or Olaf?
3 years ago#1
Which champion should I buy? I play all roles by the way
3 years ago#2
Kha'Zix is that brainless champion you play to kill enemy teams and make them feel like you're a pro doing it.

Olaf is that brainless champion you play to kill enemy team and make them feel like you're equally brainless doing it.
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
3 years ago#3
both are fine choices

flip a coin if you must
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
3 years ago#4
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
Kha'Zix is that brainless champion you play to kill enemy teams and make them feel like you're a pro doing it.

Olaf is that brainless champion you play to kill enemy team and make them feel like you're equally brainless doing it.

k.
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
3 years ago#5
Could I get some more... thoughtful answers?
3 years ago#6
Krazy_Prince posted...
Could I get some more... thoughtful answers?
Garbage man.
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
3 years ago#7
They both take pretty much no skill, just faceroll. They both got nerfed though, so they are less scary and actually take skill to do something.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
3 years ago#8
Olaf got way more significant nerfs then Khazix did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
3 years ago#9
Both snowball easily, then go to town and faceroll everyone.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#10
Olaf runs into the enemy team and kills everyone. Kha'zix waits till the enemy team is low and kills everyone.

Now choose.
All planned.
LoL: CrispyJ27
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kha'zix or Olaf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived