Elise Q to be nerfed

#1b0omstickPosted 1/29/2013 10:09:18 AM
Since this is why she is a complete bully top I understand the nerf however, what do you think is the best way to counter the nerf. I am thinking it will be situation base.
If you go against a fellow AP top or Mid get Chalice
If you get a bruiser I am thinking Tear of Goddess might slow your build down
Or maybe just in your rune page and masteries. I don't like this because it will make you squishy early game.

Anyone else have ideas?
#2MhkaMAthPosted 1/29/2013 10:11:25 AM
You might have to build damage to *shocker* do damage.

Like Lee Sin.
---
Thanks paintbal: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg
And Alpha: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/Alpha_Sign_Pics/MhkaMAthSign.jpg
#3b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:14:28 AM
MhkaMAth posted...

Like Lee Sin.

Hey man thanks for the help I appreciate it.......
#4Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/29/2013 10:16:52 AM
You could try rushing a sheen or a glacial shroud.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#5b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:19:45 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...

I like this idea and get rid of my movement speed quints to flat manna quints might just do the trick.
#6iXCelticXiPosted 1/29/2013 10:44:39 AM
b0omstick posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...

I like this idea and get rid of my movement speed quints to flat manna quints might just do the trick.

Flat mana quints? o.o
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#7DartDragoonPosted 1/29/2013 10:46:01 AM
The nerf is only a mana cost increase, ooo big deal. You'll have to wait 2 seconds more before spitting again. And who cares, spider form doesn't even use mana and that how she deals most of her damage
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#8SorrySleepingPosted 1/29/2013 10:49:47 AM
The nerf is only a mana cost increase, ooo big deal. You'll have to wait 2 seconds more before spitting again. And who cares, spider form doesn't even use mana and that how she deals most of her damage

Her mana costs goes from 60 to 80-100 on her PRIMARY spell. It is a big deal.

Like Lee Sin.

Elise's ratios suck. She is better off going AD than trying to go AP.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#9DeanyzyPosted 1/29/2013 10:53:26 AM
I dislike the nerf, they should have brought down the % damage and/or it's ratio so she can't get away with building so tanky without taking a hit on her damage. Q is her only reliable way to poke without going all in so making it so you cast it less seems wrong to me especially since starting with a Bead is so popular now, if she's against someone with natural sustain already she won't be able to get much damage to stick. Q is meant to be a spammable harass tool so increasing the mana cost seems pointless to me.
#10ToPoPOPosted 1/29/2013 10:55:40 AM
they need either

range nerf
mana cost increase
cooldown increase

she shouldn't be able to skimp by without building RoA or Tear and be able to not have mana troubles with just a flask