Elise Q to be nerfed

#11SorrySleepingPosted 1/29/2013 10:59:16 AM
they need either

range nerf
mana cost increase
cooldown increase

she shouldn't be able to skimp by without building RoA or Tear and be able to not have mana troubles with just a flask

Half her spells are free and she only really uses one spell constantly in human. When you only use one spell that cost mana, you generally don't have mana problems. I'd like to address her ratios (moving them over to the flat) before they start nerfing her.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#12b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:10:29 AM
Best part of this topic is fellow top laners wanting more nerfs because, they don't like being countered
#13Dota2Posted 1/29/2013 11:31:22 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
The nerf is only a mana cost increase, ooo big deal. You'll have to wait 2 seconds more before spitting again. And who cares, spider form doesn't even use mana and that how she deals most of her damage

Her mana costs goes from 60 to 80-100 on her PRIMARY spell. It is a big deal.

You might have to build damage to *shocker* do damage.

Like Lee Sin.

Elise's ratios suck. She is better off going AD than trying to go AP.

Dropped. Thought you were doing good too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#14Dota2Posted 1/29/2013 11:32:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15SorrySleepingPosted 1/29/2013 11:32:59 AM
Dropped. Thought you were doing good too.

Huh? What did I just lose at?
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#16The_PwnisherPosted 1/29/2013 11:35:44 AM
I'm ok with this. Couldn't really beat her when she spams Q every time its off cooldown.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#17DeanyzyPosted 1/29/2013 11:44:24 AM
I don't think she's as strong as she's made out to be currently really, she just does well against bruisers like a lot of top lane mages do. Put her against someone with better range or sustain and she comes undone. People are just unwilling to adapt and learn.
#18Neo_PortaPottyPosted 1/29/2013 11:56:13 AM
Deanyzy posted...
I don't think she's as strong as she's made out to be currently really, she just does well against bruisers like a lot of top lane mages do. Put her against someone with better range or sustain and she comes undone. People are just unwilling to adapt and learn.

Because most of the complaints come from blindpick baddies these are the same ppl who complain about darius if they played a draft mode they would just counterpick her.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#19KeepItCivilPosted 1/29/2013 12:06:25 PM
Deanyzy posted...

Because most of the complaints come from blindpick baddies these are the same ppl who complain about darius if they played a draft mode they would just counterpick her.

On the next episode of "Every nerf is because of baddie QQ", people defend Twisted Fate's old ultimate. Don't miss it!
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#20Neo_PortaPottyPosted 1/29/2013 12:38:17 PM
KeepItCivil posted...
Deanyzy posted...

On the next episode of "Every nerf is because of baddie QQ", people defend Twisted Fate's old ultimate. Don't miss it!

Except elise really is only op vs certain tops if your in draft you should NEVER be using those tops vs her its only in blindpick that you would.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!