Elise Q to be nerfed

#21Rising ChaosPosted 1/29/2013 1:24:25 PM
Except Elise literally has no bad match-ups. ;[ Darius is countered by almost everyone that has ranged harassment.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#22AC_DragonfirePosted 1/29/2013 2:14:21 PM
Her laning atm is ridiculous. Completely destroys anyone really cuz they haven't learned to deal with her.
#23ShibiscuitPosted 1/29/2013 2:27:47 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
Dropped. Thought you were doing good too.

Huh? What did I just lose at?

nothing important~
---
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
#24b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:11:18 AM
Deanyzy posted...
I dislike the nerf, they should have brought down the % damage and/or it's ratio so she can't get away with building so tanky without taking a hit on her damage. Q is her only reliable way to poke without going all in so making it so you cast it less seems wrong to me especially since starting with a Bead is so popular now, if she's against someone with natural sustain already she won't be able to get much damage to stick. Q is meant to be a spammable harass tool so increasing the mana cost seems pointless to me.

God forbid a bruiser has to deviate fromtheir build and by magic resist early.
#25SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/30/2013 11:19:52 AM
Elise's ratios suck. She is better off going AD than trying to go AP.

lol
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#26_HeXPosted 1/30/2013 11:22:11 AM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
Her laning atm is ridiculous. Completely destroys anyone really cuz they haven't learned to deal with her.

It's not that people don't know how to deal with her, it's her kit that makes her really strong 1vs1 against pretty much anyone if they are on equal ground. She pretty much eats any melee ad and bruisers for free, only a few champions stand a chance against her in laning.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#27b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:40:01 AM
_HeX posted...
AC_Dragonfire posted...

It's not that people don't know how to deal with her, it's her kit that makes her really strong 1vs1 against pretty much anyone if they are on equal ground. She pretty much eats any melee ad and bruisers for free, only a few champions stand a chance against her in laning.

Please explain the problem with this?
#28DeanyzyPosted 1/30/2013 11:49:26 AM
Rising Chaos posted...
Except Elise literally has no bad match-ups..

Kayle - Kayle bullies Elise for free, extremely bad match up for Elise.
Swain - E, Q harass hurts a lot and it's hard for Elise to get good harass on him without taking a ton of damage in return.
Vlad - Sustains through her crap and becomes stronger as the game goes on.
Olaf - More of an even match up but it's hard for Elise to get damage to stick to him and like with Vlad he'll have a bigger impact later on.
Cho - Even with the % damage I find that Cho sustains so well that he can carry on farming without incident.
Kennen - Good range, safe farming, very mobile. It's hard for Elise to get in range and she she does she'll probably take more damage in the trade then she'll dish out.

There's probably others i'm forgetting. I haven't seen the match up played before but I reckon Jayce's kit would work well against her.

You can also swap lanes and send a mage top if they outrange her and can keep her out. If she can't reliably hit you with Q then she can't do much to you without the help of her jungler.
#29Final_HatsamuPosted 1/30/2013 12:26:20 PM
b0omstick posted...

A champion being borderline OP? No problem at all.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#30_HeXPosted 1/30/2013 12:32:45 PM
b0omstick posted...
_HeX posted...
AC_Dragonfire posted...

You don't think it's a problem when one champion completely dominates any lane she steps into with little to no effort? I play Elise a lot myself and I pretty much never lose my lane because of how strong her kit is.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.