The last champion you played as...

#31AkiraRagnasPosted 1/29/2013 8:32:32 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
Man Killed by Crystal Grenade.

Police are on the lookout for a man they have dubbed, "The Gemstone Bomber," after a 911 call last night brought police to the scene of a grisly murder. The victim, a young Caucasian man in his 20s, was found shredded to pieces by what appeared to be shrapnel from an exploding crystal. "The entire room was torn to shreds. It was honestly like a bomb had gone off," one officer at the scene reported. Police are baffled by the murderer's M.O., and report that in addition to the unusual shrapnel, "the victim's body appeared to have been bludgeoned several times with some extremely large, spiky object."

Several witnesses report hearing some sort of shattering noise, and saw a man dressed in what several described as, "a blue suit of armor, covered in diamonds and stuff," leaving the house of the victim. He was reported as heavily built, with long hair. The police are looking for any clues to the suspect's whereabouts, and urges anyone who has spotted him to contact them with any possible clues.

Eyewitnesses referred to the murder as "truly outrageous."
---
A manslayer is a manslayer until the day he dies.
#32Unbridled9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:34:37 PM
That story is a real gem!
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#33Kuroth_NeidraPosted 1/29/2013 8:36:18 PM
AkiraRagnas posted...
TheDarkNerd posted...
Man Killed by Crystal Grenade.

Police are on the lookout for a man they have dubbed, "The Gemstone Bomber," after a 911 call last night brought police to the scene of a grisly murder. The victim, a young Caucasian man in his 20s, was found shredded to pieces by what appeared to be shrapnel from an exploding crystal. "The entire room was torn to shreds. It was honestly like a bomb had gone off," one officer at the scene reported. Police are baffled by the murderer's M.O., and report that in addition to the unusual shrapnel, "the victim's body appeared to have been bludgeoned several times with some extremely large, spiky object."

Several witnesses report hearing some sort of shattering noise, and saw a man dressed in what several described as, "a blue suit of armor, covered in diamonds and stuff," leaving the house of the victim. He was reported as heavily built, with long hair. The police are looking for any clues to the suspect's whereabouts, and urges anyone who has spotted him to contact them with any possible clues.

Eyewitnesses referred to the murder as "truly outrageous."

Truly, truly, truly outrageous.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#34wind64aPosted 1/29/2013 8:40:31 PM
We honestly have no clue!

Victim found underneath a pile of...bannanas. He appears to have suffered some blunt force trauma, and there are quite a few burn marks littering his body. Neighbors attest to screams abruptly cut off partly through articulation. Police are baffled as to who, or what could have comitted such a bizarre murder.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#35DerpyAssassinPosted 1/29/2013 8:41:14 PM
shaco
---
Allonsy - Tenth Doctor
IGN - kaochenzar
#36Unbridled9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:03:24 PM
wind64a posted...
We honestly have no clue!

Victim found underneath a pile of...bannanas. He appears to have suffered some blunt force trauma, and there are quite a few burn marks littering his body. Neighbors attest to screams abruptly cut off partly through articulation. Police are baffled as to who, or what could have comitted such a bizarre murder.

Is that Soraka?
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#37VoidgolemPosted 1/29/2013 10:05:00 PM
Death by lightning-****ting minivan-sized scorpion. Scientists baffled.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#38BlocktopusPosted 1/29/2013 10:05:16 PM
Jax comes in and cracks his lantern over my head with empower, leap strikes out of the window landing on my dog and counterstrikes the bites then stuns my dog, putting him into a coma.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#39Herbert0Posted 1/29/2013 10:06:27 PM
Blitzcrank

Robot violated the 3 laws of robotics and harmed a human. We don't care about the person who died because now we might have a robot apocalypse on our hands.