Another ''who to buy'' topic

#1KlobziPosted 1/29/2013 11:49:01 AM
I got 7000 IP and i'm looking to get a new champion. I've been playing a lot with Darius but his damage isn't so good lategame. I'm looking for a champ that basically destroys everything lategame, so i'm looking for an ADC or an assassin perhaps.

Who are the ''best'' ADCs or assassins these days? I heard Caitlyn and Kha'Zix are really good but how are they lategame?
#2RyliksPosted 1/29/2013 12:50:07 PM
Kha'Zix' output never rly falls off he is one of the few "stable" characters in terms of damage output.
He isn't the "OP" chara for most... But thanks to his Q that leap he is very agile and can terminate champions quickly and run away as well if needed.

He is not ruling the laning phase like say kayle
He is not ruling the midgame as ... Say katarina
And he won't be that "endgame beast" that will slaughter all your fors and give u free pentas all day xD
But he CAN give u pentas ... Thanks to his cooldown reductions after a killing blow / assist <- katarina says hello ;)
#3GevaudenPosted 1/29/2013 1:52:25 PM
Get Khaz after watching the tourneys it was always Kha who had the upper hand in the end picking them off one by one no one can run from him with his missles and jump.
---
ign - Gonk. Beware of the badtabulous SwiftToad, play with him at your own risk u have been warned.
#4FoxxyFelineeePosted 1/29/2013 1:54:37 PM
For ADCs, there's Graves, Ezreal... They're all around good.

For AD assassins there's Kha'Zix, I don't think you need to look further than that.
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#5Klobzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:02:31 PM
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll look into Kha'Zix, Graves and Kat.
#6SwiftToadzPosted 1/29/2013 2:04:21 PM
why not sion?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness