Flash needs to be removed

#61VoidgolemPosted 1/29/2013 8:15:26 PM(edited)
removing flash is the key step to making melee AD carries not ass. Or at least, part of the step.

lol what

most melee ad's already have gap closers out the ass on top of having flash

lol what

and then when you burn the gap closer and the target flashes off of you, what do you do?

Die horribly because League of CC.

Unless by "melee AD" you mean Bruiser, in which case the answer is still "Die", but it takes a bit longer.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#62SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/29/2013 9:55:38 PM
and then when you burn the gap closer and the target flashes off of you, what do you do?

Good thing you still have flash then, and if you're a bruiser your CC as well.

Die horribly because League of CC.

This is not due to flash. This is due to the lack of a BKB-esque item.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#63_HeXPosted 1/29/2013 10:08:29 PM
Remove flash and it becomes League of gapclosers, and everyone with poor mobility and no reliable escape tool becomes useless.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#64XcZeus3469Posted 1/29/2013 10:18:20 PM
ssupermario92 posted...
Lord Sojiro posted...
Time to make 2/3 of the champions unviable. You sure thought that one out.

not my fault they got caught out of position

ok, and what do we do when someones beyond their own tower and someone like j4 Q-E's to gap close?
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#65YourLuckPosted 1/29/2013 11:26:49 PM
exactly987 posted...
Agreed, get rid of flash. This spell alone makes the metagame is so stale. Everyone gets a get out of jail free card every ~5 minutes. The early game in LoL is so boring because of this.

DotA has a lot more depth to it for this reason alone. Heroes are so generic in LoL (usually only 1 slow/stun, 1 AoE farming ability, etc.). Nobody can do anything on their own until late game. Someone has to truly screw up to die in the early game - it's easy-mode. Generic heroes + flash makes for boring "afkfarm for 30 minutes, then win" games.

But 5 minutes is pretty long. And at what elo are you playing at where every gank fails because of flash?
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#66KamenRiderBladePosted 1/29/2013 11:52:32 PM
I don't feel that flash needs to be removed as there needs to be more summoner spells along with existing spells that are not Flash / Ignite / Exhaust should get buffed.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#67GGAGAHCPosted 1/30/2013 4:58:58 AM
Removing flash would be such a huge blow to a lot of AP carries, as they tend to be the least mobile of the roles. Champs like Morgana, Cassiopeia, Galio, Annie, etc are so reliant on their ults that any decent team will split up/run if they see a champ with such an AoE ult headed their way, so to fix that, you have the Flash + Ult combo that makes the ult more of a surprise. It's easy to know that a Galio coming toward your team is likely to try to ult and it's incredibly difficult to land it without that flash. It's not IMPOSSIBLE, but it would make him a lot harder to play, so why bother when a champ like Katarina can jump into a team fight and AoE ult the enemy to death more easily?
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!