hmmm it's valentine's day and u just started a rank game but ur gf really wants

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. hmmm it's valentine's day and u just started a rank game but ur gf really wants

User Info: IndianaJones65

IndianaJones65
3 years ago#21
Will u stay ma BF?!

He sayed NOOOOOOO

i cry evrytim :(((((
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.

User Info: phantomX122

phantomX122
3 years ago#22
vermillion719 posted...
If it's Valentine's Day and I have a girlfriend, I wouldn't be starting any games of League in the first place.

Even if I did, I'd be with a girl who is already very well aware of how League works and is okay with letting me finish the game, even if she doesn't play. I will never date a girl who can't accept and understand that I'm a gamer, and what that entails.

If she's not cool with it, that's fine, she can leave so I can find someone better...once I'm done with that game.

EVERYTHING THIS MAN SAYS IS TRUTH.
Rival for all time: Darkflare_EX
Psn-Fightin-Man

User Info: Bubba1989

Bubba1989
3 years ago#23
I've already discussed Valentine's with my girlfriend. I doubt we're doing candlelit dinner; she really wants to go see Die Hard.

Even so, I'd just tell her to wait a bit, it's not the first time. She'd probably play Dark Souls or Civ V to pass the time.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However,a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
http://i.imgur.com/3HgIL.jpg

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 years ago#24
food is a better motivator than League.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
3 years ago#25
Joke's on you, I don't have a GF.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: funkys-flights

funkys-flights
3 years ago#26
Tony2Cap posted...
i usually just say "its okay baby, for every min im late youll get an extra orgasm" only a problem when i hit the 25min late mark, then i need to buy a energy drink

lmao go tony
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. hmmm it's valentine's day and u just started a rank game but ur gf really wants

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived