"It's not possible to support out of elo hell"

#21VoidgolemPosted 1/29/2013 3:43:22 PM
You still need team mates to pick right target as a support. If skarner ult cant get them too then I reallllly doubt a taric stun will.

ehn. Seemed to.

Might just be a perception thing. Get off more taric stuns than skarner ults over the course of a game, after all.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#22Lord GrahfPosted 1/29/2013 3:43:33 PM
Yes, but that's your own problem. Don't blame your laners or say jungling isn't effective because just because you're a bad jungler. That's like me saying you can't play top lane and carry at low Elo because I'm a terrible top laner.

I will blame my laners when they spend approximately 95% of the game humping the enemy turret.

They don't always do that, granted, and the times they don't, hey, easy wins for the jungle. Which is largely why I was batting 50% before changing over to supporting.

It's just...they do. A lot.

Because you're a bad jungler.

Someone who doesn't suck at jungling will never lose games at your Elo regardless of how bad his team is.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#23VoidgolemPosted 1/29/2013 3:45:19 PM

Someone who doesn't suck at jungling will never lose games at your Elo regardless of how bad his team is.

Objectively false. You can pull the "Diamond smurf never loses games" but one smurf is not the entirety of decent junglers.

Would likely win more often, though.
---
#24Lord GrahfPosted 1/29/2013 3:47:50 PM

Objectively false. You can pull the "Diamond smurf never loses games" but one smurf is not the entirety of decent junglers.

Would likely win more often, though.

What part of this don't you understand?
---
#25VoidgolemPosted 1/29/2013 3:49:51 PM

the part where you're using a guy who has a gigantic and insurmountable skill advantage over everyone else at - or near - my Elo as an example of "Jungling is a good way to carry yourself".

If you're that skilled you can carry yourself as whatever the hell you want, frankly.
---
#26TriangularTwigPosted 1/29/2013 3:52:40 PM
I have a 100% win rate with Taric in ranked. It's only 5 games, but still
#27Lord GrahfPosted 1/29/2013 3:52:42 PM

the part where you're using a guy who has a gigantic and insurmountable skill advantage over everyone else at - or near - my Elo as an example of "Jungling is a good way to carry yourself".

If you're that skilled you can carry yourself as whatever the hell you want, frankly.

Isn't that the entire point of this topic? Because I'm pretty sure that it is.

if you're trying to make some convoluted argument that "It's easier to carry as X role instead of Y role if you are relatively even in skill level with your opponents", then take it to a new topic.
---
#28AmarajahPosted 1/29/2013 4:00:59 PM
Amu has been broken for a long time and has been one of the few junglers you could carry total tards and get gold with last season, sadly, I never liked the idea of him so I never tried him. I always miss out on the true OPs just cause I don't like them mechanically. I just play solid junglers like Lee Sin, Nocturne, Shyvana, and some Nautilus for a long while.
#29NeoAndurilPosted 1/29/2013 4:21:08 PM
Reached 1300 using only support.
BR server.
By myself.

Plot twist: Rihawf is a 27 year old vegan male from spain.
#30RihawfPosted 1/29/2013 4:22:34 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Reached 1300 using only support.
BR server.
By myself.

Plot twist: Rihawf is a 27 year old vegan male from spain.

not really, I like meat and not from spain
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)