ITT the biggest WTF bans you've seen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT the biggest WTF bans you've seen

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
3 years ago#11
Just yesterday, enemy banned Yi, Vi and Tryndamere. They quickly picked Shen and Kass. We stomped them.

Low ELO gaming. :(
ns

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#12
I just had Karma banned in a game.

I don't know what's more WTF, the fact that karma was banned, or the fact that I was mad because I wanted to play her.
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
3 years ago#13
I just ban champs I don't feel like playing against. Idgaf if they're not "popular" bans. I'm team captain *****, deal with it.

Last ban I did was Yi, Karthus, and Teemo. You wanna dodge b/c I didn't pick Malphite, Jax, or Lee Sin? Enjoy your 5 minutes of no gaems pro wannabe.
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza

User Info: lordjin

lordjin
3 years ago#14
FlameLord23 posted...
I just had Karma banned in a game.

I don't know what's more WTF, the fact that karma was banned, or the fact that I was mad because I wanted to play her.

I'm so confused man... so confused....
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."

User Info: bobguydude1

bobguydude1
3 years ago#15
LaqOfInterest posted...
People get mad when I ban Sivir and Lulu. One's OP as **** and counters my go-to support (Taric), while the other just sucks and no one should be subjected to playing them.

for your sake i hope pablo doesnt see this.
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74

User Info: Danger_Close

Danger_Close
3 years ago#16
Trynd, Yi, Fiora

this was my team's bans
someone on the other team ended up dodging
Beta as ****
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT the biggest WTF bans you've seen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived