ITT the biggest WTF bans you've seen

#11Shadow EdgePosted 1/31/2013 6:21:49 PM
Just yesterday, enemy banned Yi, Vi and Tryndamere. They quickly picked Shen and Kass. We stomped them.

Low ELO gaming. :(
---
ns
#12FlameLord23Posted 1/31/2013 6:27:59 PM
I just had Karma banned in a game.

I don't know what's more WTF, the fact that karma was banned, or the fact that I was mad because I wanted to play her.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#13SexualPizzaPosted 1/31/2013 6:29:56 PM
I just ban champs I don't feel like playing against. Idgaf if they're not "popular" bans. I'm team captain *****, deal with it.

Last ban I did was Yi, Karthus, and Teemo. You wanna dodge b/c I didn't pick Malphite, Jax, or Lee Sin? Enjoy your 5 minutes of no gaems pro wannabe.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#14lordjinPosted 1/31/2013 6:30:00 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
I just had Karma banned in a game.

I don't know what's more WTF, the fact that karma was banned, or the fact that I was mad because I wanted to play her.

I'm so confused man... so confused....
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#15bobguydude1Posted 1/31/2013 6:31:52 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
People get mad when I ban Sivir and Lulu. One's OP as **** and counters my go-to support (Taric), while the other just sucks and no one should be subjected to playing them.

for your sake i hope pablo doesnt see this.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#16Danger_ClosePosted 1/31/2013 7:00:28 PM
Trynd, Yi, Fiora

this was my team's bans
someone on the other team ended up dodging
---
Beta as ****