i thought playing support would be boring

#11omegaraijinPosted 1/29/2013 4:33:10 PM
Leona is one of the scariest supports to play, you either do well and feel amazing or fail horribly and feel awful the entire game.
#12QuetzalmaPosted 1/29/2013 5:14:22 PM(edited)
>Trollcrank, need I say more?
>Thresh is a fun champion, that lantern is so cool to use if ur team mates know how to use it
>Janna is pretty fun too, making enemies fly with tornadoes and saving your team mates with a good ulti is always nice
>Nunu gives Blood Boil to ADC, ADC becomes faster, throws ice balls at enemies to slow them down, uses Ultimate to mass slow during team fights, but you won't really do damage because you'll die pretty fast, but he's still a bit fun imo through the entire game, but falls a bit off lategame
>Karma is strong and fun, but she's UP as of now, maybe after her rework she'll be better..
>Zilean is fun early game game with the OP bombs, but later on your damage will start to be insignificant and you'll be there to save the ADC with ur ult and increase/decrease speed
>Sona is meh, she's nice early game with the poking, but later in the game ur an Ultimate/Aura machine, nothing else
>Leona can be nice, but you have to build her tanky, otherwise she's not that usable outside her Ultimate when team fights start and she'll die quickly
>Soraka is a heal machine, nothing else
>Taric, I personally don't like him, but alot of people seem to like it, but I don't find him that fun to play with

I don't have enough experience with Nami and Lulu yet, so I can't say how fun they are, but Lulu seems like she might be fun

My 2 cents
#13Wrathchild91Posted 1/29/2013 5:17:06 PM
Why do you want a support that requires a lot of mechanics? Taric is amazing, just press e and heal when needed, then all in with ult and shatter you can relax and watch as you make plays because of his awesome kit without even trying
#14kirbymuncherPosted 1/29/2013 5:19:04 PM
Taric is definitely good, but that doesn't make him interesting

you basically do nothing but getting in range of a simple targeted stun, and then all-in ing them. No poke, no trying to trade harass, no skillshots

it's just super lame
---
IGN: Bobemmo
#15The_Fear101Posted 1/29/2013 5:21:34 PM
Nunu is just boring. Short of that ult he really has no interesting mechanics. Just spam W and snooze. Maybe E if someone overextends.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#16Ep1c_WinPosted 1/29/2013 5:22:22 PM
kirbymuncher posted...
Taric is definitely good, but that doesn't make him interesting

you basically do nothing but getting in range of a simple targeted stun, and then all-in ing them. No poke, no trying to trade harass, no skillshots

it's just super lame

his laning is boring but being Taric in a teamfight is pretty fun and his level one presence is godly.
---
Lets Go Buffalo!
PSN and LoL ign: Mynamesbob8
#17BhelliumPosted 1/29/2013 6:09:54 PM
Lulu

get fed say **** it and build ad
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.