Your choice MF or Cait

#1Zans_Posted 1/29/2013 6:06:23 PM
So both are strong early game champs which I enjoy but I wanted to know which one does Gamefaqs prefer to have on their team. I really like Mf's ult with Black Cleaver since that is insane AOE damage, but I don't like her lack of escapes, not counting her passive as reliable. Compared to Cait which can be hard to gank, is extremely dominant during lane phase, just falls off during team fights since she has no steroid or scary ult like MF's. So which would you guys recommend or prefer to see on your team.
---
PSN: ZansRule
#2Vaynard5Posted 1/29/2013 6:08:06 PM
Would vary depending on team skill level and composition but I'd probably go MF.
---
LoL IGN: Vaynard5
#3Zans_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:21:01 PM
I really like her ult. The only thing that bothers me is her lack of escapes, like if I were to get dived hard in a teamfight I would have no escapes besides flash.
---
#4aibohphobiaPosted 1/29/2013 6:21:53 PM
gfaqs:" both fall off into oblivion at 11 minutes. "
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
#5SkyzPosted 1/29/2013 6:30:25 PM
Depends on what kind of teamfighting the other team has. If there's people who will dive me I'd rather take Caitlyn unless I have excellent peelers. I need to be able to protect myself. If there's a Irelia,Diana and some sort of hard CC initiation I can't in good faith pick up MF.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#6Valefor500Posted 1/29/2013 6:34:50 PM
Cleanse flash with mg is more then enough for dive comps. Mf>cait she has the better ult she has a reliable slow and chase. She also has an ark speed buff and halved healing. Cleanse flash and slow will stop a dive.
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#7Zans_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:50:19 PM
Thanks for the input guys, looks like the consensus is to get MF and she seems better almost overall. Thanks guy!
---
#8FlameLord23Posted 1/29/2013 6:57:18 PM
Vlad
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#9StaticPenguinPosted 1/29/2013 7:01:34 PM
I prefer cait.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt