Just played my first AP Shaco top game

#1CrumpledPaperPosted 1/29/2013 6:07:55 PM
Started dorans ring
Did the generic spam boxes in my lane mate's bush and pray that he's dumb enough to fall for it
Jayce comes
Q's into bush and just BARELY misses me
Goes about farming for about 20 seconds before edging closer and closer to the bush probably thinking "Do I check? Do I check?"
Finally his curiosity got the better of him and BAM

...he gets away with 2 hp

Luckily though he refused to b and just spammed pots and I was able to zone him relentlessly, having roughly double his cs once lane phase ended and pretty much shutting him out of team fights

speaking of team fights oh my god how did I ever underestimate late game boxes they're like even trollier teemo shrooms

so many times the other team's Vayne or Anivia would think they were free and then BAM SHACO SPLOOGE ALL OVER YOUR EYES AND EARS

I kinda want to try it again but I feel like its just so heavily reliant on the other top ****ing up and going into the bush to give you a heavy advantage :c
---
Eh
#2DarkemastePosted 1/29/2013 6:57:46 PM
TAPS Shaco is where it's at.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#3Valefor500Posted 1/30/2013 6:42:36 AM
Shaco op
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#4Golden_MeanPosted 1/30/2013 7:06:31 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...
BAM SHACO SPLOOGE ALL OVER YOUR EYES AND EARS

Woa now
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#5Walker_RealPosted 1/30/2013 7:15:59 AM
What do you do, go for Lichbane/? Get a manamune?
#6CrumpledPaper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:11:33 AM
Walker_Real posted...
What do you do, go for Lichbane/? Get a manamune?

I really wasn't sure what to build after realizing I was winning my lane so hard so my items probably aren't the most optimal
lich bane cd boots rylais dfg and I started on death cap but the game was over by then. The extra health combined with the movement speed worked wonders for kiting people into box set ups so the rest of my team could capitalize, and the dfg burst was very useful hwhen paired with e plus a Lichbane procked deceive crit
---
Eh