Jesus Christ. I'm tired of losing over 1200 elo mentalities

#1happyscrub1Posted 1/29/2013 7:32:26 PM(edited)
I keep getting people who know nothing about objectives or what to do after laning, so we lose games for no damn reason. 95% of players only know laning and that's it. And they barely understand that crap.

Like last game. Had nunu and cait bot. They won bot and were way ahead. Our top was oriana owning their top. I was tied even with mid because their jungle spam ganked me cause I countered their mid.

1:

Now.... our bot takes their tower. Good. The only problem now is they woudn't leave bot. They kept pushing bot for like 6 more mins and kept getting caught by jungle and/or mid. Just over extend ALL second half of laning. They should of been mid killing tower and/or top

Now their bot gets catches up cause of ganks and take bot tower. U know what they do then? They rush to top and mid to take towers like our bot should have. Bam! Now the other team has map control and we don't.

2:

Mid game comes along to where its time to stay grouped. Our ADC kept going bot or red asking us not to fight. ------People need to understand that crap doesn't always work most of the time.------ It's way too many ways in this game to force a fight: Dragon, baron, shuriels, CC, ults, oracle/wards, 5 vs 4 diving towers, ect.

4 times in a row our ADC farms bot asking us not to fight, 4 times the other team make moves when they see them 100 miles away.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#2_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/29/2013 7:32:50 PM
I guess you could say you arent a happy scrub anymore.
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#3megasuprwafflePosted 1/29/2013 7:34:01 PM
#4JackTNguyenPosted 1/31/2013 9:04:47 AM
Maybe you should change your mentality...most of that wall of text seems filled with rage lolz
#52pp3nd1xPosted 1/31/2013 9:09:15 AM
megasuprwaffle posted...

---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
#6xMikhalxPosted 1/31/2013 9:17:41 AM
How come you weren't there to countergank if their mid/jungle went to gank them? Should be obvious that if they're stronger than the enemy bot and you counter their AP mid, then you should win the fight if you go bot and wait for them to get ganked.

If they're playing at 1200 Elo, you gotta make the plays.
#7NeoAndurilPosted 1/31/2013 9:18:42 AM
I lost mid hard and blamed the jungler.

Yeah this I believe.
#8TheSchrefPosted 1/31/2013 9:39:32 AM
madscrub1
#9shadyelfPosted 1/31/2013 9:42:26 AM
thedog.jpg
---
?
#10LitchiFayeLingPosted 1/31/2013 9:47:53 AM
Disgruntledscrub1
---
GT: SpazKura Just a guy that likes girls
AE:Cam/Chun SFXT: Xaio/Chun, Poi/Lili, Ask/Lili SG: Bella LoL: Fiora/MF/Leona/Sona/Riven/Janna/Lulu IGN: GanguroKonata