Is it just me or does people troll extra hard early mornings?

#1DurumagiPosted 1/29/2013 8:39:10 PM
Lost 5 games straight. Had a mid who is 0/7. Had a Galio who is a total troll just leaving lane saying bot fed and we end up having 3 at bot. Last game finally some normal combinations of champs and.... I get Nid for bot with my MF and Thresh solo top (Nid rushes Tear).
#2Ultraknight64Posted 1/29/2013 8:40:13 PM
Probably just extremely sleep deprived people who can't even remember how to decently play the game.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#3bast999Posted 1/29/2013 8:49:30 PM(edited)
This Xin Zhao started the match saying "sorry lag" every time he died to Darius. Darius didn't even have his ****ing pull yet, by the time he did (level 3) Xin died 3 times, then he leaves. So it's up to me, jungle Amumu, to fight a 3/0/0 Darius top. I lose lane but don't die, their jungler didn't even gank. Despite my good efforts, and Kat's clean up job skills, we still lose all lanes and surrender by 20 because we're like 10-25 by that point. Funny thing is, if we all had more farm, that would've been winnable as 4v5, but noooo, Xin the troll ****s it up for no reason.

Earlier, a game started with me as Riven jungle and Malz (who wanted mid I think) never connected because Talon called mid. So I end up going top against Olaf. I leave at 10 minutes to go buy food at Taco Bell because bot fed mad hard and **** that match. Lolking shows that we won that but I think the website is either glitched or trolling.
---
This but unironically.
#4JennaTahliaPosted 1/29/2013 8:59:34 PM
Time zones
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#5SharperKnivesPosted 1/29/2013 9:00:26 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
Time zones

---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.