I swear, some Blitz players go for the grab WHENEVER it's possible

#1Earthbound360Posted 1/29/2013 7:52:57 PM
And what I mean by this is, in scenarios where it's BAD.

Oh, you just won a teamfight 4 for none, everyone is low on HP on your team, and the only one left alive is Karthus? BETTER GRAB HIM!

Oh Lee Sin, you just ward jumped the dragon nest wall to escape the fed enemy bruiser on the other side? BETTER GRAB HIM!

Oh enemy Amumu, did you just miss with your bandage toss? DON'T WORRY I'LL HALP!

Phew, our KogMaw and Blitz just barely made it out of that gank with low HP. At least they're safe under the tower now. Wait... Blitz... what are you... BLITZ.... STAHP!

Moral of the story: Smoking is bad for your colon
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#2AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 1/29/2013 8:11:42 PM(edited)
Alternatively, great Blitz players troll their team whenever possible with awesome grabs.

just as planned
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Repeat in 2013
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#3TomorrowDogPosted 1/29/2013 8:16:15 PM
Also the Lee Sin players that think they have to use Resonating Strike or their Q is "wasted".
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4zefigPosted 1/29/2013 8:17:49 PM
Galio? What's he do? What does his ult do?
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#5lordjinPosted 1/29/2013 8:19:17 PM
I secretly grab minions because I wanna have a smaller friend.
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#6flaminglinkPosted 1/29/2013 8:20:02 PM
Oh, you just won a teamfight 4 for none, everyone is low on HP on your team, and the only one left alive is Karthus? BETTER GRAB HIM!

To be fair, Karthus is getting a penta no matter what in this situation. Cause, you know, Karthus.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/204819.png http://raptr.com/badge/Mistilteinn/fs_lastplayed.png
#7BhelliumPosted 1/29/2013 8:25:26 PM
flaminglink posted...

To be fair, Karthus is getting a penta no matter what in this situation. Cause, you know, Karthus.

^^^^
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.