Vi....ability in tournament play.

#1GetHighAndPlayPosted 1/29/2013 9:29:19 PM
Shushie played her mid in LCS. I've been playing the **** out of her in the jungle doing very well with her consistantly.

Her damage is just so high even without building any damage at all, decent gank power not the best and by far not the worst great dueler/counter jungler.

When teamfights start to break out I find myself playing as a peeler most of the time and her %dmg armor reduction helps take down their divers very quickly (I do tend to build FM on her a lot)

Also like the Iron Silari or w/e its called mixed with her passive you can negate huge amounts of damage.

Anyone think shes going to start seeing competative play any time soon? or possibly a nerf :(?
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/29/2013 9:30:30 PM
with what's essentially an unavoidable single-target Malphite ult I'm surprised she hasn't seen use already.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#3RydethetigerPosted 1/29/2013 9:32:10 PM
Ive seen alot of use with her on high rated jungle streams. iWillDominate owns with her, and TONS of people cry about her secret op.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - 1349
#4TwilightKing13Posted 1/29/2013 9:38:04 PM
The past few weeks I've noticed her very much in the high elo spectator games, but never as lane Vi.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#5aHappySackaPosted 1/29/2013 9:39:49 PM
Her laning ability is horrid, as a jungler however she does offer a good bit at least.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6CosmosYearsPosted 1/29/2013 9:45:51 PM
I need to devote some time to her because she has some pretty crazy damage + crazy ganks with ult.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#7BhelliumPosted 1/29/2013 9:52:21 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Her laning ability is horrid,.

ha
ha
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#8Arken101Posted 1/29/2013 9:53:24 PM
I always underestimate her damage output when I come against her.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#9BlocktopusPosted 1/29/2013 9:55:48 PM
Bhellium posted...
aHappySacka posted...
Her laning ability is horrid,.

ha
ha
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's pretty terrible against most tops. She can kill a lot of the mid laners though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#10GetHighAndPlay(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:59:38 PM
Her lane is pretty good not superb but its not bad, some of the top lane bully's will have an edge on her but she has good CC dmg + chase so its a great lane for jungler ganks.

Not to mention she can bait out an cancel CC during team fights.

Oh and BTW I canceled a Malph ult twice last night with her Q lol skills :p (skill+luck actually) their malph had to be pissed lol he was glass cannon so he deserved it anyway.
---
XboX Live = Lyle420