#11BiglabronPosted 1/29/2013 10:22:37 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Bhellium posted...
aHappySacka posted...
Her laning ability is horrid,.

ha
ha
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's pretty terrible against most tops. She can kill a lot of the mid laners though.

She is a hard counter to most of those pesky mids that win games flat out.

Karthus/TF mostly get dunked so hard by her in mid lane, can't avoid her ult. can't cleanse it.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#12ZeroisaheroPosted 1/29/2013 10:29:11 PM
shes as strong as riven was prenerfs.

shell get nerfs eventually, just need the pros to play her to show that shes viable.

the fact that her R is a maokai W with a ton of dmg is a crazy good initiation tool, even if youre not building tank. the gap closer is just amazing.
---
"I'm the greatest, everyone else is trash, money in the bank, pimpin ain't easy".
#13XcZeus3469Posted 1/29/2013 10:50:59 PM
Rydethetiger posted...
Ive seen alot of use with her on high rated jungle streams. iWillDominate owns with her, and TONS of people cry about her secret op.

Not to sound like a cynic, but anything regarding iWD is irrelevant for the next year, as he will not be playing in a tournament
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#14_HeXPosted 1/29/2013 11:13:36 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Bhellium posted...
aHappySacka posted...

ha
ha
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's pretty terrible against most tops. She can kill a lot of the mid laners though.

No it isn't, she has a passive armor shred that lets her build against whoever she is facing in lane and still do a lot of damage.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#15BiglabronPosted 1/29/2013 11:56:16 PM
_HeX posted...
Blocktopus posted...
Bhellium posted...
aHappySacka posted...

ha
ha
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No it isn't, she has a passive armor shred that lets her build against whoever she is facing in lane and still do a lot of damage.

To get that armor proc it requires a commitment usually of 3 hits. It's not a frontal trade like many others.

she loses most top fights due to her passive having such a long cd. Makes her trading literally only good for 1 for 1 shots. Tops usually have gap closers, its not going to be a 1 for 1 shot.
---
#16_HeXPosted 1/30/2013 12:07:54 AM
Biglabron posted...
_HeX posted...
Blocktopus posted...
Bhellium posted...
aHappySacka posted...

ha
ha
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

To get that armor proc it requires a commitment usually of 3 hits. It's not a frontal trade like many others.

she loses most top fights due to her passive having such a long cd. Makes her trading literally only good for 1 for 1 shots. Tops usually have gap closers, its not going to be a 1 for 1 shot.

Hence the she can BUILD AGAINST whoever she is facing to avoid taking punishment when going in to trade. With smart usage of her E she can poke at other melees without them ever getting the chance to retalite.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#17GetHighAndPlay(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:19:17 AM
Her Q applies that armor shred....
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#18BiglabronPosted 1/30/2013 12:50:06 AM(edited)
Harassing the enemy out with her E requires you to be in lane first. If you are not enjoy the lvl disadvantage and being harassed before touching the cs. She suffers greatly from being behind in the early lvls. She can mid due to the fact if you go against a karthus/tf they don't have much follow up dmg right away.

Hitting lvl 2 after the enemy top lane is not an option for her.
---
#19SlaynPosted 1/30/2013 6:07:25 AM
This just in: bruiser does well against AP mid.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#20XcZeus3469Posted 1/30/2013 7:59:23 AM
Slayn posted...
This just in: bruiser does well against AP mid.

pantheon says hello.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977