Shaco has got the be the best thing to happen to LoL

#1Master_strikerPosted 1/29/2013 9:31:07 PM
Not because of his ganks or jungling abilities... NO!

Because once you kill the jungler at his red in 1000 elo, the whole enemy team starts figthing while yours keeps calm and dominates.

I think i found my solo Q character
---
yooooooo
#2RydethetigerPosted 1/29/2013 9:33:11 PM
Lol, you have to anticipate the power of angry team. They start fighting and play on tilt.

Lots of times if you chirp the enemy ADC, he will try and solo your ADC regardless of the unfair advantage.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - 1349
#3_Ferdi_Posted 1/29/2013 9:33:35 PM
Isn't that his gank/jungling ability....?
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#4Master_striker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:35:05 PM
_Ferdi_ posted...
Isn't that his gank/jungling ability....?

i meant because at my elo they don't expect shaco to be at the enemy red, so the laners don't move and the jungler gets killed, the jungler starts screaming at his teamates because they didn't move etc.

his ganks are fantastic too!
---
yooooooo
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/29/2013 9:43:48 PM
Good plan there. Games are largely decided by which team rages the most, particularly in lower elo. So if you can make them rage and avoid having your team blow up, it's pretty much gg.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#6SkyzPosted 1/29/2013 9:55:27 PM
You can do that with Lee Sin too. Did it all the way up to 1500 elo last season. Probably could have kept going but saw no reason to.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#7FlareZeroPosted 1/29/2013 9:56:22 PM
I remember when Shaco was a common ban.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#8Vince40Posted 1/29/2013 9:58:36 PM
FlareZero posted...
I remember when Shaco was a common ban.

And I remember people *****ing at players for picking him when he had the most bugs out of any champion.
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
#9Ultraknight64Posted 1/29/2013 10:14:17 PM
I play as Hecarim so I usually turn on W around bushes if I'm against a Shaco. It'll show me some black particle thing if I'm sapping something from the bush.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#10MMG_Posted 1/29/2013 10:14:47 PM
Yeah he was instaban before the nerfs on his jitbs and fixes on his Deceive.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png