Just played against Guinsoo

#11KamenRiderBladePosted 1/30/2013 12:34:36 AM
Easiest way to prove a player is toxic is link to one of their recorded matches and point out the various incidents of toxicity.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#12JaggiJumperPosted 1/30/2013 12:43:13 AM
Bapps44 posted...
Dyrus isn't toxic in the slightest

i lold that you probably believe that.

watch dyrus stream. not a day will go by of him not raging at someone and probably going afk.

I have never seen him AFK, and he generally doesn't type his rage, just says it. And when he says "omg this elise sucks" or something, it's generally one of his high elo friends, and he's joking.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#13SmishhhPosted 1/30/2013 1:22:46 AM
Did you honestly not think a screen shot was required for this kind of thread? Everything said in it is meaningless until pics are provided.
#14Bapps44Posted 1/30/2013 1:24:13 AM
Bapps44 posted...
Dyrus isn't toxic in the slightest

i lold that you probably believe that.

watch dyrus stream. not a day will go by of him not raging at someone and probably going afk.

I have never seen him AFK, and he generally doesn't type his rage, just says it. And when he says "omg this elise sucks" or something, it's generally one of his high elo friends, and he's joking.

lolno.
#15gatorattack05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:05:22 AM
Smishhh posted...
Did you honestly not think a screen shot was required for this kind of thread? Everything said in it is meaningless until pics are provided.

I didn't notice it was the real guinsoo. I thought it was an imposter.

Then I saw his page. On a team with jatt, roku, and a few of the various devs who usually post on the forums
#16DoctorEggmanPosted 1/30/2013 2:12:00 AM
gatorattack05 posted...
Smishhh posted...

Then I saw his page. On a team with jatt, roku, and a few of the various devs who usually post on the forums

pics of his negative behaviour pls
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
#17gatorattack05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:19:45 AM
DoctorEggman posted...
gatorattack05 posted...
Smishhh posted...

Won't be necessary. Guinsoo's rage will cut through everyone's game eventually.... like a blade
#18OnionOfMysteryPosted 1/30/2013 2:45:49 AM
gatorattack05 posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
gatorattack05 posted...
Smishhh posted...

Won't be necessary. Guinsoo's rage will cut through everyone's game eventually.... like a blade

If this entire topic was for a rageblade joke, I salute you.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#19gatorattack05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:03:04 AM
OnionOfMystery posted...
gatorattack05 posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
gatorattack05 posted...
Smishhh posted...

If this entire topic was for a rageblade joke, I salute you.

I did play against guinsoo.

He was a pr*ck.

But since pics or gtfo, a rageblade joke is good enough.
#20DottledPosted 1/30/2013 10:09:20 AM
What's your summoner name?
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.