Carried myself to Platinum using Support Only. Ask away Supports.

#11mrg59Posted 1/30/2013 2:00:33 AM
Why don't you answer the questions in your own topic?
#12lilchaoPosted 1/30/2013 2:04:49 AM
What champion do you play and with what build?
---
PSN: FreakingWesley, XBL: FreakingWess, Steam: FreakingWesley
http://backloggery.com/freakingwesley
#13Stabbers2Posted 1/30/2013 2:07:28 AM
support non factor = lol

your goal is to not be terrible help assist in trades and get your AD carry fed, or at least win the lane. saying leona/alistar/blitz is terrible is just gglolstupid
#14NuramaTheBDPosted 1/30/2013 2:41:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15xDarknezzxPosted 1/30/2013 2:46:02 AM
best ad/support combo for crushing bot lane sub 1500 elo?
#16angelwkw3Posted 1/30/2013 2:59:00 AM
Loinator posted...
How can you have that many luck?

Being an almost non-factor in all games and still winning, do you have a pact with the devil?

As someone who plays AD carry mostly now I can tell you that support has a huge factor in winning lane.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#17BiglabronPosted 1/30/2013 3:05:28 AM(edited)
angelwkw3 posted...
Loinator posted...

Being an almost non-factor in all games and still winning, do you have a pact with the devil?

As someone who plays AD carry mostly now I can tell you that support has a huge factor in winning lane.

Supports utility and functions determine how a lane will play out more than the adc. You could be the best adc in the world but still lose the lane because your support wastes spells all the time essentially making the lane 1v2.

The leona that wiffs hook after hook puts you on the defensive every time because the enemy knows she has nothing besides the melee range stun for the next 12 seconds. Thats 12 seconds the adc has to run like hell.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#18LinktheMan46Posted 1/30/2013 4:55:09 AM(edited)
Biglabron posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Loinator posted...

Supports utility and functions determine how a lane will play out more than the adc. You could be the best adc in the world but still lose the lane because your support wastes spells all the time essentially making the lane 1v2.

The leona that wiffs hook after hook puts you on the defensive every time because the enemy knows she has nothing besides the melee range stun for the next 12 seconds. Thats 12 seconds the adc has to run like hell.

This. I play almost exclusively ADC and I've been on a big winning streak, outplaying just about every ADC I play against, winning in CS, etc. And then one of the mouthbreathers of solo queue picks Leona with my Ezreal vs Caitlyn/Taric. Said Leona never hits Cait with a Zenith Blade (due to Cait's range being longer than Zenith Blade's.) and we lose lane because it's basically a 1v2. Leona never even hit a stun.

tldr; support matters during the laning phase more than ADC. ADC just farms until the support engages.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#19EphidelPosted 1/30/2013 5:06:43 AM
Has your body started to deteriorate from the stress of telling so many lies?
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#20Susan0Posted 1/30/2013 5:26:42 AM
How do you feed Vayne?

And Where should I ward if the enemy jungler has global presence?

Should I buy tear?

What's the your best KDA so far?
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D