Carried myself to Platinum using Support Only. Ask away Supports.

#21Stalky24Posted 1/30/2013 6:40:08 AM
How do you do that?

I like to play supports more often and to better degree but unless I am duo-quening my support skills are not enough to win the game.
#22PokeMasterPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:06 AM(edited)
What do you do when you're 0/5/40 and your team says you're feeding.
(Honest question)
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#23TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:48:13 AM
As a support you need to talk to your carry in champ select or in the 2 minutes before the game starts. Let him know how you wanna play the lane. Most carrys will listen. If they don't you can't rage. Remember, your job is to do whatever it takes to make them succeed. If they wannabe passive then be passive. Remember, 2 men working together accomplish more than 3 people in disagreement.

Blitz is toxic. He either lands pulls and wins or misses and gets stomped. Best advice is to tell them to sit inside minions until level 4. If blitz tries to kknock you up by minions at level 2 he will die. Also tell your carry nevr attack Blitz. Let him over extend and blow spells then punish his carry.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#24TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:52:52 AM
If your carry blames you ignore him. You're a support and your job is to keep your team together and make them win. You have to keep your head even.when everyone else loses theirs.

Nunu. The answer is always Nunu. He makes your carry stronger than theirs automatically and has a kit that keeps your carry peeled st all times.

I used Lulu before people realized how op she was. I was maxing Glitterlance like a boss when people were maxing shield. I also never bought philo stones. I don't believe in em unless the enemy is really good.
---
#25TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:57:32 AM
Worst kept secret: supports win games.

Best player in America is Xspecial or Chauster. True story. Chuaster poops on doublelift and doublelift has admitted it.

Carrys are the Penis. Supports are the Brain who puts the penis in position to succeed.
---
#26TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:00:58 AM
I personally use Leona because I like making the enemy make decisions. In solo queue if you can force the enemy to react to your actions you usually win. My favorite build is to buy a Doran shield first back. It let's me be insanely aggressive. This only works if you know how to be aggressive while also freezing lane.

Easiest sub 1500 combo is graves taric. Period. Taric simply owns 0-1500 elo
---
#27Stalky24Posted 1/30/2013 8:03:59 AM
How would you rate Thresh as support, OP?
#28TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:05:42 AM
Susan0 posted...
How do you feed Vayne?

And Where should I ward if the enemy jungler has global presence?

Should I buy tear?

What's the your best KDA so far?

If your carry picks Vayne before you get Nunu they're dumb. If you get Nunu press W and just stall until she hits level 6 then kill everything. There is no coming back against Vayne nunu. Once they get a lead the lane is over.

When facing twisted fate your mid has to ward river brush. They won't because solo queue. You have to run up there and do it yourself.

No.

5/2/15 with Leona. So far ahead I built trinity force.
---
#29TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:09:53 AM
Check tournament MVPs. It's always junglers and supports because they assist a ton. Assists are worth more than kills because you're affecting the team. This isn't call of duty.

Thresh is broken. He has utility, tankiness, and ranged harass. His lantern mechanic is brilliant but the shield has to be removed. When Thresh lays his lantern at his turret and pulls Lee Sin into your face its just AUGH AUGH AUGH
---
#30TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:13:49 AM
Cait stomps Leona 1-5. From 6 on out Leona is the Caitlyn counter. I always pick Leona against Cait. Cait will win every lane until ultimates come around.

Don't ever first pick Leona at 1700+. Leona is the only support with a legitimate hard counter. Janna can tornado your Zenith Blade and knock you into the sky. She completely stomps you
---