Carried myself to Platinum using Support Only. Ask away Supports.

#61SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 1/30/2013 1:37:56 PM
Tekutso posted...
Why do you ignore everybody calling you out to see some statistics? Are you lieing?

Although he didn't say it in this topic. He has mentioned it in others. It isn't the first time he said he was much higher than he actually is. He once said that he plays at a 2000+ elo rating when he barely even breaches the 1500 mark.(Too lazy to find that one quote)

TheConductorSix posted...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22970510#ranked-stats

these are my season 2 stats with Nasus. I only got to play 12 games as Nasus because most teams are terrified because they hear he's "bad".

Only 6 of those games were as AP Nasus. Funny enough, all 6 wins were with AP Nasus. All 6 losses with AD.

Found on the first page of "AP Nasus Guide: Or, How To Destroy The Meta And Have Fun Doing It", link below.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/64953802?page=5

Slayn you won't listen to logic and experience so I'll make it easy

BrandonFromLV. Add Me.

You can pick any AP Carry in the game and I'll pick AP Nasus.

Then you pick AD Nasus and I'll pick Teemo.

I'll just show you what I mean.

Sixth page of "AP Nasus Guide: Or, How To Destroy The Meta And Have Fun Doing It"

My current main is banned because my internet was having problems for about a week and kicking me out of games so I got a 2 week leaver penalty.

KatarinaOrIAFK is my alt that i'll be on til January 7th. I theorycraft on this Board all day so feel free to bring up anything.

Eve is indeed broken. Best champion in game for the same reason Twitch is best Carry NA right now. Stealth makes their laning phase stupid.

If Twitch gets a lead on you bottom lane or somehow beats you to Level 6, you lose. Period. There's no way around it. You either waste tons of cash on pinks or he goes into brush, stealths, comes behind you and straight dunk city.

Found on the second page of "Need Free Elo? Round 2", link below
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65081433?page=1

Staticistics for BrandonFromLV:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22970510#profile

Current elo: 1516, K/D/A of 4.3/5.6/8.2, W/L of 58/57

Staticistics for KatarinaOrIAFK:
http://www.lolking.net/search?name=KatarinaOrIAFK

Currently Level 12
#62Ganon19Posted 1/30/2013 1:41:55 PM
I have no idea why people take this clown seriously.
---
Anthony Davis is a bust
People who agree with me: 2
#63SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 1/30/2013 1:49:49 PM
Your generation has this weird identity crisis where you feel the need to defend yourself against even the most pointless of accusations when the best thing you could do is ignore them.

Basically I don't feed trolls. I'm here to help supports realize their importance.

So, in the words of Sean Carter, " you only get half a bar."

No it is relevant because providing advice is based on two things. You have to be able to provide an educated stance through raw and trust worthy information or have the experience to back up your claims(in league's case it is related to elo and K/D/A, yes K/D/A factors in as it is an indicator of skill, in the case of supports I'd expect low kills and death count with high assists. It can be argued that win percentage is also a factor as a high win percentage could indicate a person still climbing.)

Ganon19 posted...
I have no idea why people take this clown seriously.

They are newer members and don't know his past history. It is bad that he is misinforming the community. It isn't taking him seriously it is showing others past information and if they want to continue to believe his claims.
#64TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:51:39 PM
Also, I try to respond to my inbox once a day. If I haven't responded yet I promise I will.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#65alex_phoenixPosted 1/31/2013 6:27:15 AM
Do you use the pickpocket masteries? And how do you play with it?
---
Froggin' Bullfish!
#66bobguydude1Posted 1/31/2013 6:29:07 AM
way too many people responded to this topic.

whats your IGN?
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#67The-World-SevenPosted 1/31/2013 7:01:06 AM
Conduct6 & Suffer carrying dis topic hard

there was like 1 thing i wanted to add but then i found it was posted already on page 2

altho i'll never EVER pick Nunu if my team doesn't have enough cc. if the enemy team has good AoE cc /damage and my team's best is...Absolute Zero, we just boned ourselves.

i prefer supports with MASSIVE teamfight presence like Ali, Leona, Blitz and Thresh. they aren't one-shot wonders; they stick the hell out in team fights and demand to be focused.

idgaf if you're 6 elo or negative 2 elo. this topic is full of good advice.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#68Black_AssassinPosted 1/31/2013 7:14:18 AM
How do I Nami and with who?
#69Beech_tibsPosted 1/31/2013 9:08:53 AM
How do you feel about soraka as a counter to nunu, well timed silence - poke - ward -zone -heal

It's what I use when I know I'm up against nunu

I find that it works particularly well with trist and mf for anti heals and some very good slows and early dmg

Forces nunu to go tanky, limits his anti warding,/warding ability

Makes adc pay for those pressures on nunu
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#70xMikhalxPosted 1/31/2013 9:29:57 AM
Even though he may not be at the Elo he has stated (who honestly cares about Elo anyways?), he's offering relatively decent advice. I wouldn't say I would follow it to the T, but he has an idea on what to do.

I'm not plat yet in solo queue currently (I didn't feel like solo queue last season and Diablo 3 HC before they made it easy), but I did hit plat in 5s last season and can somewhat vouch that he's not completely talking bull. He's helping the newbies at the very least.